Spin Off: Silicone Free Heat Protectants???

Nubian Heritage has silicone free heat protectants in it's line. It has a spray, a foam and a cream. They can be purchased at Walgreen. I purchased them but I have not straightened my hair since I purchased them, so can't give a review.

I have recently discovered Nubian Heritage. I really like it. I have used the evoo & moringa custard, hair butter and masque. They are ultra moisturizing for me.

Which products work as heat protection?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

@MileHighDiva

I sent hydratherma naturals an e-mail about it because it does not contain cones but I was familiar with dimeth being the beginning of cone...they e-mailed me back letting me know that dimethonconal washes out with regular shampoo.

Kurlee

I googled silicone-free serums and a lot of them contain broccoli seed oil...i googled broccoli seed oil and a lot of serums popped up.

Last edited:
[USER=356485 said:
mshoneyfly[/USER];18122755]I have recently discovered Nubian Heritage. I really like it. I have used the evoo & moringa custard, hair butter and masque. They are ultra moisturizing for me.

Which products work as heat protection?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

They have 3 products
--Honey & Black Seed Heat Protect Keratin Wrap Mouse
--Honey & Black Seed Heat Protect Keratin Spray
--Honey & Black Seed Heat Protect Leave-In Conditioning Cream

Here's a link to one of them

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/nu...9791&sst=50cce272-94fd-3e29-7219-00001352e794

westNDNbeauty have you tried any of the cone free heat protectants, yet? If so, which ones? How did they perform? Was it as good the heat protectants w/cones?

http://confessionsofablogvixen.com/2012/12/curly-girl-friendly-silicone-free-heat-protectants/

Please advise! TIA

MileHighDiva
I've only used the Nubian Heritage -- I don't think I would use that and then flat iron. Just seems too heavy for how I like my hair to look when it is straight. I would try it for blow drying to wear a stretched style.

Back