Speechless, Check out Beverlys new Pics in the Photo Gallery

moneychaser

(Oct. 2004) /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Wow Beverly your growth is amazing and so inspiring
icon_applause.gif
You are so wrong for sneaking those pictures into the photo gallery and not telling me
icon_exclaim.gif
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've been wanting to see that color for the longest, and its purty, btw
icon_wtf.gif
Looking at your pictures assures me that all this time and effort I have been putting into my hair WILL pay off in the future.
Its so LONG and THICK
I see waist length in your future /images/graemlins/crystalball.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Did I mention that color looks good
icon_bowdown.gif
icon_bowdown.gif
icon_bowdown.gif

Running to search for your Regimen
icon_sprint.gif

Girl, yeah I was there this morning stalking... I mean admiring her photos. She's one of my favorites, especially if you look at where she was a little over a year ago.
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Oh my goodness. That is amazing growth. I have a new hair inspiration. I have to spend more time in the photo gallery! Does anyone know where I can find her regimen?

That's it. I'm nominating Beverly for a future Feature of the Month spot.

Beverly, send yourself a pm asking yourself to be featured, and then accept the offer. Okay!! You deserve it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OH MY SWEET LAWD!! Now I'll be stalking the moderator's pics! Stop Playing! BEV-ER-LYYYYY.... /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif
Co-signing with Lorraine...where is this woman's regimen???
/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif ONE WORD...GOR-GE-OUS...

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
That's it. I'm nominating Beverly for a future Feature of the Month spot.

Beverly, send yourself a pm asking yourself to be featured, and then accept the offer. Okay!! You deserve it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to have her featured for some time now. Maybe someone else will have better luck convincing her! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GORGEOUS!!! Ooooh, oooh, I wanna be like you...if you won't be FOTM at least tell us your regime! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

I pm'd her when I first joined and she sent me her regimine. I'll wait for her to check this out (although I am pretty sure she won't mind my posting it.) It may have changed, but here it is:

[ QUOTE ]
Beverly wrote:
But to sum it up, i don't do very much, but all these things i do are very important. Wash everyweek, rollersets only - the hair dryer is set to medium warm. i deep condition with a plastic cap everytime alternate between Laifer or Diez en Uno (Dominican Conditioners) and Nexxus Emergenceee. I use a leave in conditioner for the rollersets - salerm or nexxus humetress, along with jojoba oil. And I wear my hair in a bun 90% of the time, it protects the hair. I am back on the MSM, because I have been having shedding issues, but I can't tell if its working, but I stopped taking vitamins for about a year. I also take an essential fatty acid - (for hair and skin) its called ulitmate oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely beautiful, expertly cared for hair! It's so long and I love the shape/style!
I'm so glad I can get into the photo gallery now as I was having trouble viewing it for a while. I got the chance to see some other ladies with lovely hair too! Sigh... VERY INSPIRATIONAL! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I think we should all flood her inbox with requests for her to be the next feature of the month. /images/graemlins/wink.gif Beverly, seriously, you would definately be an inspiration esp. with the rate your hair grows. Absolutely STUNNING /images/graemlins/love.gif

Is Beverly natural or did she just do a big chop on relaxed hair? This is amazing growth! I'm excited to be at that length in a couple of years! I can't believe it's the same person in the big chop and summer '04 pictures!! Beverly, you took somebody else's picture in that big chop one didn't you!!? Fess up, girl!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:
I pm'd her when I first joined and she sent me her regimine. I'll wait for her to check this out (although I am pretty sure she won't mind my posting it.) It may have changed, but here it is:

[ QUOTE ]
Beverly wrote:
But to sum it up, i don't do very much, but all these things i do are very important. Wash everyweek, rollersets only - the hair dryer is set to medium warm. i deep condition with a plastic cap everytime alternate between Laifer or Diez en Uno (Dominican Conditioners) and Nexxus Emergenceee. I use a leave in conditioner for the rollersets - salerm or nexxus humetress, along with jojoba oil. And I wear my hair in a bun 90% of the time, it protects the hair. I am back on the MSM, because I have been having shedding issues, but I can't tell if its working, but I stopped taking vitamins for about a year. I also take an essential fatty acid - (for hair and skin) its called ulitmate oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for sharing. I haven't heard of those particular Dominican products. Off to Wegmans... /images/graemlins/driver.gif

She's always doing it on the DL. When are you going to be FOTM Beverly? I say you nominate yourself for the new year... /images/graemlins/look.gif

I was just drooling over her hair this weekend. I didn't think it was possible, but she has made alot of progress since last timen she posted pics....Uh um...*cough*anybodee found her regime?

Back