Speechless, Check out Beverlys new Pics in the Photo Gallery

I found her regime doing a search. It's from 11/03, hope it's still up to date! HTH

Hair Type: Mostly 4a coarse, maybe some 3c mixed in the middle, lots of shrinkage in its natural state
Regime:
Wash once a week, always rollerset!
I wear my hair in a Protective Style 95% of the time (usually a ponytail in a scrunchie)
Hair Goal: Mid Back Length
Products Used :
Mid Lye Relaxer, Every 8 weeks, sometimes I can stretch it to 10 weeks
Conditioners, Alternate between Protein and Moisturizing as Needed – ( I listen to my hair, to see how its acting).
Weekly Moisturizing Conditioner – Laifer Honey and Almond. When I use protein, I use Aphogee the 2 minute protein creamy version mixed with nexuss emergency – I do this for a reason, I have very tangly hair, prone to snap and break, and the emergency does not give me enough slip by itself, but I like the strength it adds.
Weekly Shampoo – Any – whatever they use in the shop, or what I have at home. I try to stay away from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate shampoo, the Sodium Laureth Sulfates type is my preference. Daily: Any Light Oil, ie jojoba or kemi mixed with a moisturizing conditioner used sparingly every 1-2 days. Daily moisturizing conditioner varies – Nexxus Humectress or anything with similar consistency.
Reoccurring problems:
Shedding – Well no amount protein stops mine, I just hope my hair replenishes itself as near as quickly as it falls out !
Dry Scalp – I started having dry scalp issues during the colder months after taking a break from my EFA. I’m back on it now, and my condition is beginning to improve.

Bev, your hair looks great! You have my ultimate goal of length and thickness /images/graemlins/smile.gif If I can get what you have I'll be happy and won't care about length anymore!

wow /images/graemlins/love.gif her hair is THE BOMB! Has "ANYONE" found her regimen yet? me want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bev, ur hair looks AWESOME! Way to go girlie /images/graemlins/clap.gif

...& I agree, u MUST be featured!!!

wow i feel like a star as nikos would say. i am /images/graemlins/shocked.gif and /images/graemlins/clap.gif by all of your kinds words . Okay I will be the feature one day really soon. bev

[ QUOTE ]
beverly said:
wow i feel like a star as nikos would say. i am /images/graemlins/shocked.gif and /images/graemlins/clap.gif by all of your kinds words . Okay I will be the feature one day really soon. bev

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you know once you've said this, there is NO turning back /images/graemlins/smile.gif we will hold you to your word Bev

[ QUOTE ]
beverly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah /images/graemlins/clap.gif!

We would love it if you would be featured. That way we can all learn from you!

Ah, my new inspiration...

Back