Soutout: Babygurl, your growth is amazing.....get in here!

Lucia

Shoutout: Babygurl, your growth is amazing.....get in here!

Wow Babygirl i did a double take on your siggy pics, great progress.
I was like what, scroll back, waaaaa?
hair's shiney, thick ends, good job. :D

http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW! Thanks for being a "Hair Inspiration" and showing us that it can be done. :) Keep up the good work.

Awwwwwwww!!! Thanks so much for the shoutout. I honestly would be still stuck at shoulders if if werent for this forum, so much great advice and so many inspirations. I can honestly say that it was LHCF that helped me 100% of the way with my hair and I cant say thanks enough!

Yah, your hair is ON POINT and you're the reason why I started DCing every 3 days...and my hair is doing GRRRREAT because of it...now I'm waiting on the progress pictures:yep:

tsmith said:
Yah, your hair is ON POINT and you're the reason why I started DCing every 3 days...and my hair is doing GRRRREAT because of it...now I'm waiting on the progress pictures:yep:

LOL, I like how u slid that in there...and Im glad the DCing every 3 days is working for you. Thanks!!

Hi Babgurl,

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! :eek: What other words of HAIR wisdom do you have for us?

as I :drool: over your ablum photos.. CD

CurliDiva said:
Hi Babgurl,

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! :eek: What other words of HAIR wisdom do you have for us?

as I :drool: over your album photos.. CD

LOL, my words of wisdom would be stick with the forum...lots of great advice to be had, keep it clean and conditioned, minimize heat. Thanks for the compliments!

Wow! Your hair looks GREAT! Congrats on the growth!

And you have an added bonus. . .you go to my Alma Mater!

Krannert School of Management
Class of 2003!!

Go boilers!!

Clevelar said:
Wow! Your hair looks GREAT! Congrats on the growth!

And you have an added bonus. . .you go to my Alma Mater!

Krannert School of Management
Class of 2003!!

Go boilers!!

Hey girlie...I actually graduated in 2003 also (Industrial Technology) Hail Purdue!

OMG look at that growth!!! the shine!! my eyes my eyes...ok im tired and should get to bed...your hair is beautiful!!!!

Babygurl that's some seeeerious growth. It's all silky and shiny n stuff. I likey likey!:grin:

BG...you know I love you like I love salt when I'm PMS'ing... :kiss:

Thank you for being a hair inspiration for me (u and that pretty hair that showed it could be done) and for being one of my biggest supporters

*hair hug*

*I am not your hair twin...I'm more like a hair cousin, once removed*:lol:

Yes your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!

Babygurl said:
LOL, I like how u slid that in there...and Im glad the DCing every 3 days is working for you. Thanks!!

Yep,

I was telling a member about 2 months ago that I was going to start dcing my hair every 3 days because I saw a member fotki with hair down her back and she dc every 3 days but I couldn't remember your name so I can let her see your album...but as they say you can forget a name but you will never forget a face....well for me it's you can forget a name but I will never forget a beautiful head of hair:grin:

Last edited:
MonaLisa said:
BG...you know I love you like I love salt when I'm PMS'ing... :kiss:

Thank you for being a hair inspiration for me (u and that pretty hair that showed it could be done) and for being one of my biggest supporters

*hair hug*

*I am not your hair twin...I'm more like a hair cousin, once removed*:lol:

Aw Mo...youre so silly...thank you though for always encouraging and complimenting even when my hair looked like ish! lol What the heck are you talking about...your hair is GORGEOUS and growing longer everyday!!!!!! The pigtails are too cute..ive started doing that now to airdry!

Hi Babygurl ! I've been lurking your fotki for a while and I have to say one word : INSPIRATION.
I love to see fotki like yours > A dream progress !
But, I also would love to know what was your regimen during your successful growth ? You said you didn't take any supplement. Were you doing something else special ? Aid growth ? Are simply doing the CW thing, or DC,...

Naphy said:
Hi Babygurl ! I've been lurking your fotki for a while and I have to say one word : INSPIRATION.
I love to see fotki like yours > A dream progress !
But, I also would love to know what was your regimen during your successful growth ? You said you didn't take any supplement. Were you doing something else special ? Aid growth ? Are simply doing the CW thing, or DC,...

Nothing at all special, that's one thing that Im proud about when I discuss my hair, I didnt need any special potions or vitamins, it took patience and hard work. I kept it simple and that was it. I used shampoo, conditioners, oils/butters, and thats pretty much it, stayed away from direct heat, wore buns, never trimmed and I retained most of my growth. You'd be amazed at how much growth you get without all the "special" growth aids/vitamins.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I looked at your avatar pic....your growth and progress is amazing ;)

Back