Soultanicals Reviews

One week impressions

Agave DC: my hair has remained soft but it did start to feel a little dry towards the end of the week. I don't see this product as full on DC unless you wash more frequently throughout the week. For me, it didn't provide lasting moisture for an entire week alone. But since my usual plan is to use this on top of (or mixed in) other DCs to provide a little extra boost, I definitely think it will be good in that way.

The products are available in Target, but I'm not sure if this product is available there because it's new. I have not tried a WNG so I can't answer that question.

FYI. In addition to Target, I also see Soultanical products at Bed Bath and Beyond. I live in the DC area. But if you have BB&B stores with a beauty center you may find them there. HTH

You are very welcome! I need to step out this thread before I start bringing some of these products home. :cowgirl: Lol That Curl Glaze sounds most interesting. My hair loves/needs great gels. OH and don't forget to bring your 20% off & $5.00 off $15.00 purchase coupons. They NEVER expire.

@Sunshine_One Thanks. I do live near one that has a beauty center but I haven't been in there in a while. Next time I may check it out.

FYI. In addition to Target, I also see Soultanical products at Bed Bath and Beyond. I live in the DC area. But if you have BB&B stores with a beauty center you may find them there. HTH

Bed, Bath, and Beyond?!?? Really? Wow! :yep:

Mega hit: Detangling on dry hair with the Hair Glide and Knot Dressing Oil.

That Hair Glide did my dry furled-up hair so goooooooooood!!! Wooo! Per section I worked it in, stretching and separating strands. The effect of it on the hair is just LOVELY.

I might invest in the Power to the Pre-poo oil for BF and see how it pairs with the Hair Glide. I like the ayurvedic ingredients in the pre-poo.

I know I "couldn't" get a gallon of the Hair Glide during that gallon sale (had not trialed it sufficiently and am on a no-buy), but I am thinking how it would be WONDERFUL to have a discounted gallon of it now. ;)

See there... now I'm gonna have to get the salon size hair glide for BF and never tried it. Even though the knot sauce is my current leave in that gives me good softness and I have no complaints. Luckily my Pjism is contained in one brand and I don't stock up.

My 5 month old Kink Drink has mold and some other swirled in there. I just dumped it. Smh. That's annoying. I liked that product, was saving it for when I have my hair out on the regular. I guess not tho. Idk when it even went bad, but I ordered back in May.

:eek::thud:

I think I had some detangling slip ish in my stash from last BF. Lemme go throw it out, cause this is some ****. Oh hell naw.

Yall, that Knot Sauce detailed theeee ishtttt out of my hair! Omg! I've had this weave in since early August. I had very slight matting. Finger detailed a tad on dry hair. Then I added some SM Marula condish on some of my hair. It made it soft, but it was still tangled. That Knot Sauce slid right thru, and I could run my fingers thru my hair from root to tip, pretty much all the way thru. Dayum!!!
I hate you Miss Soultanicals!! Get your **** together so I can buy more of your stuff! This sucks!!
I wonder if she does this so people won't go crazy with sales, and be forced to buy items on a steady basis? Vs hauling during sales?
Btw, I double and triple checked to make sure this stuff was not spoiling/moldy before using it. Applied it to my hands, spread it out to make sure nothing was hidden. It just worked miracles on my hair tonight :cry:

Back