SOS: Bobraz hair color selection

Hey ladies!!! I need your help, I'm getting ready to order some BoBraz hair, but I can't get a good read on the hair colors. So, my silly behind traveled to PHX so that I could see the colors in person (well and to take a mini vacation). The attire didn't have the BoBraz.hair,.but the did have a color wheel.

The lady said that the colors are the same, but I've heard a lot of people say that the # 2 actually looks like a # 4. Does anyone know?

Your advice on this matter, its much appreciated ladies!!!!

Oh, btw, my present hair color is a dark between with henna highlights......

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

I have bobraz and yes the #2 looks like a #4. I ended up buying a #1.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

i heard the colors run a shade light, 2 is like 4, 1b is more like 2, but 1 is a true jet black (not 1b) b/c i had it...i would get 1 shade darker than you really want except for in the case of #1...you can also dye it...but i heard the lighter colors (4+) are more prone to dryness and tangling.

Oooh, thank you so much ladies. I really want to get something that looks good :)

I think that I will buy the 1b and just dye the my hair.....I don't want too, but I guess I'll be forced too.

While I was at the hair shop, I was.looking at some marley braid hair and noticed that mine looks like the color 33.....grrr. This is.frustrating

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back