SOOooo Where My OG's /Vets at? what"s NEW

camilla

ROLE CALL

LOL I have been M.I.A

Crossed over to the Vlogg side but LHCF is the Alpha for me. All if not most started at long hair care forum some started their own hair product line, others started a hair blogg or like myself started your Own you tube channel

LIKE VH1 WHERE ARE YOU NOW IN YOUR JOURNEY?

I WILL START

I'm Texlaxed

I went from a chin length bob to almost waist length

I have youtube channel product reviews/healthy hair care and do it yourself installs

i do budget friendly installs in the tri state area or you can learn for free on my channel

I REALLY Want to see where the vets are like
Eisani blessedmom Cichelle SmilingElephant kami11213 sylver2 Lita Chicoro CurlyMoo BostonMaria FlowerHair Pokahontas swimfan09 @PikiNiki donewit-it Supergirl Traycee
empressri
[USER=257476]pre_medicalrulz

TonicaG
dlewis Coffee Whimsy KhandiB Toy

VETS please @ who helped you or other vets i cant remember or changed their name like tiffers? T? or Tee Tea? she is relaxed tail bone or waist Chicoro Gennifer OR macherie amour?

*for the newbies if your new and have a blogg a youtube or shout out and @ who helped you the most on your journey

Last edited:
I guess I'm still in the dark ages, no blog, no Youtube. I'm still around, but my hair regimen is here and there, no where near as organized as it was some years ago. My go-to style is a bun, mostly out of habit, sometimes out of laziness, but for that reason, my hair is waist length because there's no heat and it's constantly protected in the bun style. I cut and it grows right back! It's time to cut it again. I like something in between BSL and MBL.

ETA: My hair is still relaxed.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm considered a vet. I've approach WL maybe 3 times over the years and did different things to mess up my progress. Right now my longest layer is touching WL again... I think I will get a pro flat iron next month for my friend's wedding and update my seggie.

Oh the trials of bleaching, coloring, and cutting. It was a fun journey the whole way. I will never feel like I didn't have fun with my hair because that's what it was about for me.

I used to rollerset weekly or more often. How many bad nights of sleep did I have trying to sleep in a rollerset:lachen:. I tried every popular product LHCF suggested. What I learned? My hair will grow no need for anything special. My reggie is so simple now and I've seen a good amount of thickening and rentention.

Wash weekly. Dc in the shower weekly. Airdry and let it ride. That's me.

Hi camilla

I am still relaxed.

Started at broken shoulder length I am now Tbl.

Regimen still the same DC 2 times a week I use Wen or 613 to cleanse my scalp.

Moisturize every couple of days.

Nothing has really changed oh I try different moisturizers every so often.to see if I can find the end all be all moisturizer.

I'm no vet but I rolls with them lol

I think a lot of the vets stay in hiding cause they have a reggie that works. They know their hair, when to tweak their reggie and what their go to's are

Speaking of which... I'm pretty sure there are some length checks I'm mia for as well lol

Supergirl its ok if you dont have a blog/vlog you have a hair care line

Toy yes you were the first relaxed girl i ever saw who was/is tailbone length

leona2025 yes i would consider you a vet we started the same year anything four years or more

Last edited:
I think most of the people you are talking about have either left or stay on the other side of the forum...

Thanks for the tag camilla I still lurk the board, don't post much b/c my reggie is pretty set, and boring...lol I'm no longer relaxed though, I transitioned for 2 years and did the BC back in August. Learning and loving my natural hair now, still getting used to it though... I deep condition once a week, co-wash 2x a week, and wash bi/wkly. Most of the products I use are from the shea moisture line. I do mostly twist-outs, some braid-outs and some experimenting...

attached is how my hair currently looks...

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 198
Thanks for the tag @camilla I still lurk the board, don't post much b/c my reggie is pretty set, and boring...lol I'm no longer relaxed though, I transitioned for 2 years and did the BC back in August. Learning and loving my natural hair now, still getting used to it though... I deep condition once a week, co-wash 2x a week, and wash bi/wkly. Most of the products I use are from the shea moisture line. I do mostly twist-outs, some braid-outs and some experimenting...

OMG, you were one of my first hair idols for relaxed hair. Back then, the thought of you not being relaxed would have alarmed me, but your hair is FANTABULOUS!:drunk:

Hey camilla! Thanks for the tag, I'm still around but don't visit the hair side much mostly because I have my regimen down packed. I've always wanted to do a blog but never put the time into it, I do Instagram regularly though....hair and nail stuff.

I'm not even sure what length I am now, past waist I think maybe at the top of my jeans which is where it seems to stay since I get scissor happy past wl.

It's good to see you back!

Thanks for the tag camilla I still lurk the board, don't post much b/c my reggie is pretty set, and boring...lol I'm no longer relaxed though, I transitioned for 2 years and did the BC back in August. Learning and loving my natural hair now, still getting used to it though... I deep condition once a week, co-wash 2x a week, and wash bi/wkly. Most of the products I use are from the shea moisture line. I do mostly twist-outs, some braid-outs and some experimenting...

Pls come back to YT you were one of my faves LOVE the big hair r u still in NY? kami11213 you helped me to grow my relaxed hair I'm. Now texlaxed on the fence about going natural my hair is thick x3

camilla what's your YouTube channel name?
Supergirl thanks so much for SD its an amazing line, you should be very proud:)

lamaria211 it's ceeivy I changed it you can google it use to be chaqui11 until my son decided he wanted a channel now I had to give him back the name I gave him :lachen: click the link under my post that says YouTube it will take you to my page

Last edited:
Pokahontas I just followed you on IG you should do an YT with the nails and hair you could earn some extra $$ most do no focus on healthy hair but weaves etc don't get me wrong I wear them but I make sure to baby my hair underneath please @ someone else tiffers a lot of other vets I can't remember all the names lol

Dang, this is such an exclusionary thread, lol.
ellereincarnated

NO feel free to add anyone who helped or what you learned on your journey they just contributed SO MUCH to the forum when I joined if you click the name and see there past posts you will see why I started this post B4 YouTube these ladies are the ones who discovered how to moisturize and seal porosity how to stretch relaxers low heat protective styles etc YouTube is just regurgitating the original ideas if you know traycee on YouTube or keep it simple sista or gennifer aka mycherie amour from healthy textures or hairlista or many natural hair are lines they all started on this forum

Last edited:
camilla. Hiiiii. I'm back due to a set back that I have since recovered from. I was a damaged shoulder length chick prior to finding LHCF in 2005. Thanks to the info here I was able to reach MBL a few years ago but a bad experience at the Dominicans took all my hair out in the back so I had to start over from scratch. With the knowledge I learned here I grew my hair back to BS without much thought. I just kept my hair hidden and washed. I wasnt taking vitamins like I was normally did. My goal is to be WL so I paid my dues here again so I can be amongst the most motivated women who share the same interest as myself....Growing Their Hair To Great Lengths. HHJ! I was looking for Tee. I hope she's still here. I'm back at it hard again with the Vits and dedication to get this hair to WL. No one is allowed in my head again but my Daughter until I find another trustworthy person.

Oh lol. My reggie is pretty simple. Wash and DC once a week. Take my Vits>>Biotin, Collagen, Hyaluderic Acid (sp?), Viviscal. I bun my hair or put a pony tail using a banana clip in my hair with the ends wavy when I wanna wear my hair out:yep:

Last edited:
Pokahontas I just followed you on IG you should do an YT with the nails and hair you could earn some extra $$ most do no focus on healthy hair but weaves etc don't get me wrong I wear them but I make sure to baby my hair underneath please @ someone else tiffers a lot of other vets I can't remember all the names lol
well I just started a nail blog but I don't know what I'm doing yet. I've ruled out YT because I'm way too camera shy and people are vicious on there. I would love if I had the nerve to do it though.

Yes, she was knowledgable about so many things and always detailed in her responses. I hope she didn't leave for any bad reasons.

Back