Soooo it's 3:30pm......what's YOUR hair doing???

Re: Soooo it\'s 3:30pm......what\'s YOUR hair doing???

On the level: My hair is smarting right about now because I have been laying on the conditioner washes and cutting right back on oils...it's having a "she's done gone and changed up on me AGAIN...look I need a routine!"
shocked.gif
Bonjour

My hair is up in a bun with netting/ protecting it from a failed braid out attempt. The sun has caused it to turn to this reddish brownish color, so I'm trying to keep it as moist as possible so the sun doesn't damage it.
smile.gif

My hair is taking a much needed break! Braided up for the second time in nice, neat cornrows!

Well today I left work early due to these allergies really kicking my butt, so right now my hair is wrapped with a silk scarf around it until I get ready to leave the house and comb it down. Usually my hair is combed down around this time or in a ponytail (if it needs to be washed or permed). I'm trying to think of how to pamper it some more, which I think about all day everyday (the people at my job call my psycho).

Looking all shrunken because I did an extreme wash & go this morning! I can't wait until no one is knocking on the bathroom door asking me to hurry up!
laugh.gif

Back