Soooo.. I went out and tried..

Dannygirl

Capsazin HP at first i cannt fgure out why people was like it burns and all this stuff it didnt do nothing for me then while im in Burger King drive thru (dont worry was for my brothers and not me) i felt the BURNNNN

Haaha the lady was like are u alright??? why do u keep fanning your head.. :eek: \
i was like.. :look: umm.. my head just um.. bruning a lil from the perm i got early??... :lachen: guess they didnt do a good job in washing it out..

and im in my hair is in braids and like ive had these in for two months and they have an inch of growth hahha.. or more... so u know i was lying..

Dannygirl said:
Capsazin HP at first i cannt fgure out why people was like it burns and all this stuff it didnt do nothing for me then while im in Burger King drive thru (dont worry was for my brothers and not me) i felt the BURNNNN

Haaha the lady was like are u alright??? why do u keep fanning your head.. :eek: \
i was like.. :look: umm.. my head just um.. bruning a lil from the perm i got early??... :lachen: guess they didnt do a good job in washing it out..

and im in my hair is in braids and like ive had these in for two months and they have an inch of growth hahha.. or more... so u know i was lying..
LMAO. Well...are you going to keep using it?

Yes, those are my girls. Now I have a boy on the way. I think I'm done...maybe..ha,ha. But I don't think I'll be trying the Capazin for now. Still LOL.

Capsaicin is what gives peppers their heat. It's a stimulator; some people suggest putting pepper (red pepper flakes, chili, etc) on your food to kick in weight loss. It's the main ingredient in Capzasin-HP.

http://www.fiery-foods.com/Dave/capsaicin.asp
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/uspdi/202626.html

Guess it also helps hair growth, but if my head's gonna catch a fire, I'm not gonna use it. I don't want faster hair growth that bad... :lol: :look:

caribeandiva said:
what is it and why does it burn?

Last edited:
hahha i tried it but i had no ideal it was like that i was omg! ahhhhh.. then wanted run around and scream... i riased it our..i was like i think im just goinnna let natrure do its thing

Dannygirl said:
hahha i tried it but i had no ideal it was like that i was omg! ahhhhh.. then wanted run around and scream... i riased it our..i was like i think im just goinnna let natrure do its thing
Before u totally give up, try to add it to other scalp ointments in a smaller quantity..I add this to my 4% Mn with great results.. but i just add a very small amount each time...U just need enough to get the circulation going in your scalp..It should tingle a little for a while but not BURN!! Good luck, Luv DIVA

I mix a small amount of this with lenzi's request and I see growth in the same week. Danny girl look at your hair a couple of days later and see if you can see any growth.

At first I mixed it with LR and MN but it gave me horrible flakey scalp condition. no more MN.

Dannygirl said:
:perplexed yes..even if my head feels like its getting burned and burning for hours..

If it burns your scalp like that why in the world would you keep using it??? Is it THAT serious to get some new growth? Be careful....

Back