Sooo what did you get for Christmas? I'll go first!

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
Last night I was sitting under my very noisy Hot Tools bonnet dryer when DH asks, "Why are you sitting under that old dryer when you could be sitting under this new dryer?

See old dryer here:
IMG_2021.jpg

I turned around to see my Pibbs Kwik Dry beaming at me. This is what it must feel like the first time you lay eyes on your first child :lachen:

See NEW dryer here:

IMG_2015.jpg

That's great!! I specifically said no hair stuff for Christmas lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

wow that's so generous of them. I asked everyone to buy me a bottle of frizz ease night serum. so i can add them my ever increasing collection :lol:

OP--that was a great story!! I got a new Dallas cowboys jacket with matching gloves and scarf plus the rain boots! Those gifts would have been so much better had they won last night ;-( but I'm grateful anyway. I also got a gift card and I'm gonna spend it ALL on hair stuff! Merry Christmas.

We're opening one gift an hour and so far I got a carols daughter hair set including the Lisa's hair elixir, herbal shampoo, black vanilla leave-in, hair milk and mimosa hair honey.

I got peace!!! my boys made us breakfast in bed. and now they are old enough to open their own presents and put the batteries in themselves and build what needs to be built! they even cleaned up all the wrapping paper. best Christmas Eva!!!!

Nothing hair related for me, but I gave my aunt who is transitioning a sort of mini "survival kit" since she asks me for tips every time I see her.

Nothing yet! But I'm taking myself shopping!! I haven't done that since Aug on account of being a full time student now!

Well, hair related I got a new flat iron! I haven't straightened my hair in over a year, so I can't wait to see what it looks like straight :D

I gotta ROCK! (Think Charlie Brown LOL)

Joking :)

I enjoyed and am still enjoying watching my kids play with their toys :)

I got a XL crop in style case for my crafting supplies, a Red Hex bug from my son, A Mug my other son made :), $$$$.$$, I got a gift card to Fridays actually 2 of them :grin:, I got a visa Gift Card. :), Some more stuff on it's way :) and lots of hugs and kisses :)

So far I've gotten a kindle, an armoire (for jewelry), a toaster (lol), and some clothes. We are heading to open more gifts with the inlaws. Cant wait to see what else I got. :giggle:

Great gift ladies!! Esp the Pibbs Dryer! #Jealous :) :)

I didn't get anything but that's expected though. my fam stopped exchanging gifts when I turned 12 yrs old. Plus I have no kids to buy gifts for or feel the need to put up a christmas tree for. Just me and the tv. :-/

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Great gift ladies!! Esp the Pibbs Dryer! #Jealous :) :)

I didn't get anything but that's expected though. my fam stopped exchanging gifts when I turned 12 yrs old. Plus I have no kids to buy gifts for or feel the need to put up a christmas tree for. Just me and the tv. :-/

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

:bighug: :kiss:

Merry Christmas pre_medicalrulz !
May you have a year of inspiration, success in all that you endeavor, and a clearer sense of your power and the wonder that is inside of you!

Happy Holidays , Merry Christmas everyone ! I have to say my fav gift of this year is most is Season two of Luther :lick:

Attachments

• Luther-Season-2-DVD-Cover.jpg
    Luther-Season-2-DVD-Cover.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 37
I got an iPhone 4s! Yay! I have wanted an iPhone forever. Money for an iPhone dock speaker thingie. An electric blanket (I'm anemic so this is big for me). I have a throw but this a queen size w/dual controls and a preheat button! Yes! :) My lovely secret Santa nail polishes. Still have a few more gifts I haven't opened. I'm silly like that.

I got a camcorder and a new North Face Jacket. And $$$, my dad's tried and true gift :grin:. I'm a little jealous of the Pibbs :yep:. I might have to save up for one of those next year.

I got a pair of sparkling toms, a blazer, the science of black hair book, a new comforter set. More to come later when I exchange with the rest of my family. Merry Christmas everyone!

I got:

-a KitchenAid Mixer (total surprise from my mom.)
-Pure DKNY perfume
-Lion King DVD
-a bunch of scarves (5 or 6, I think)
-a work tote
-2 cookbooks (The Pioneer Woman Cooks and a slow cooker cookbook)
-cash money

I got my christmas present earlier this week from my parents (money to buy some preference shares, investment), from my BF he's gonna frame some art pieces Ive collected througout the year. My nieces made cards for me. my sister and cousin gave me jewelry.

Christmas is for the kids in my family though, has always been and now I'm making sure my niceces and cousins enjoy as much as I did

My first pair of real running shoes and whipped Shea butter From myself, touchpad from my guy, jackets for the dogs from my mom, and she got me one more thing but it's not here yet. I think my little sister sent hair stuff but it's not here yet either usually Christmas is for the kids so I'm kind of surprised

I got the ring!!! I'm engage. I also got to watch baby girl ooh and aah over all her gifts. Great Christmas

Sent from my LG-P509 using LG-P509

I got a 120 eyeshadow pallette
DKNY Be Delicious parfum
Alice Temperley animal print scarf and a belt (my brother works for her)
2 sets of jewellry
some bracelets
Dior minature parfum set
Nipple tassells :blondboob(part of a secret santa present that i have no use for - i'm single and would never wear that crap!!! They are pretty so i thought of pulling off the tassles and wearing the black crystal heart shapes in my hair :look:)

My two children got tons of stuff. I usually get 1 or 2 gifts so i'm a happy bunny this year!

Last edited:
I got a new flat iron combo; Sedu 1.5", also came with argan oil, croc clips, heat mat and carrying case. And a length check tee.

Back