Sooo what did you get for Christmas? I'll go first!

Christmas actually came this year. Praise God!!!!! Jesus lifted my spirit!!! I don't like the Christmas season. I got a comforter set, Bath and Bodyworks set, Kindle, purse, a coat. I didn't get any hair products which is good.

Not a thing. I'm 23 and this is my first Christmas not getting anything but I'm not even mad. I had a good time with the family and that's all that counts.

No hair products!!!!

Outfit from Macy's
Several outfits from JJill's
Xmas socks
Cross from Jerusalem
2 Willow Tree products
Fresh made chocolate chips cookies
6 small gift bags thoughout the house that I had to find - full of various small items that I just love
various gifts from the neighbors

I had to come back to post!

Ok. Two sweaters from my mom, hello kitty t shirt from sis, uggs, nail polish, Eddie Bauer jacket, and LUSH stuff from SO, money from grandparents, two gift cards to sephora from aunt and uncle, target gift card from work, some really pretty boot socks with pink pom poms on them. And there's rumor of money from SO's grandparents.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

My booskie is getting me a new hair dryer (I'm thinking the SalonsRUs dryer!)
I also got some jewelry and a new jewelry box.

I got to spend Christmas with family - which is rare since my closest sibling is 4 states away. I also got a long, beautiful strand of pearls and the matching earrings, clothes, perfume, the CUTEST puppy ever (sorry thaidreams but my Cierra is the most adorable puppy ever!!!), chocolates, a slew of homemade gifts (wine, chocolate dipped pretzels, fudge, cookies etc), a daily inspirations book, and puppy swag for Cierra.

Nothin'! LOL But that's only because there's really nothing I need or want. I told everyone to save the money they'd spend on me and buy more gifts for my nieces and nephews. :-)

This year was special for me b/c I wanted to give, so I sent a mass email to my friends and asked them to give me the name of their favorite charity so that I could make a donation in their names. I hope these charities give the lion's share to the intended people.
I am so jelly of those of you who got puppies, I want one so bad. Instead I did get some small gifts (tee-shirts a dragon fly pin and a fluffy throw) but it was nice just being with the ones I love. Happy New Year Y'all!

I got an hair dryer on a stand also for Christmas. It's not a Pibbs but Gold n Hot Ionic dryer from Sally's. It will definitely come to good use when I roller set.

I got to spend Christmas with family - which is rare since my closest sibling is 4 states away. I also got a long, beautiful strand of pearls and the matching earrings, clothes, perfume, the CUTEST puppy ever (sorry @thaidreams but my Cierra is the most adorable puppy ever!!!), chocolates, a slew of homemade gifts (wine, chocolate dipped pretzels, fudge, cookies etc), a daily inspirations book, and puppy swag for Cierra.

I think we are going to have to go head to head on that one AnitaTheLengths! My Sesshomaru just cant be beat:lol:

Back