Sooo I'm officially divorced

It will become un-weird and you'll get used to it. You'll feel a lot of things actually.

Best to you.

Sending a prayer of comfort and peace. From friends that have dealt with the difficult decision to divorce the first year may have been hard (especially sharing with friends and families that "didn't see it coming") but in time the correct choice to separate allowed bigger and better blessings into their lives.

Sending a prayer of comfort and peace. From friends that have dealt with the difficult decision to divorce the first year may have been hard (especially sharing with friends and families that "didn't see it coming") but in time the correct choice to separate allowed bigger and better blessings into their lives.

amen!!!!!!

I'm going through a nasty divorce myself. I never dreamed of how emotionally draining it is!! The bolded words gave me much comfort, thanks!

I'm going through a nasty divorce myself. I never dreamed of how emotionally draining it is!! The bolded words gave me much comfort, thanks!

(((hugs))) Divorce will expose some less desirable behaviors in people. I pray you strength and courage during this time. And I also encourage you to focus on your intended end result and how you see yourself when this is over. It does get better.

Back