Sooo...I have a date tomorrow!

Thanks everybody! :grin:

@ kurlee- don't you know as long as I've been drinking Mai Tais, I had to look the ingredients up, LOL.

They consist of rum, curaçao, lemon and pineapple juice, grenadine, and orgeat syrup.

@ sunshine- I couldn't believe a wig was giving so much trouble, LOL. I just don't like for the length of my hair to change so drastically that it's obvious that it's not real. I try to keep it consistent. Now the right side feels all rough from where I burnt it. But you can only tell if you touch it and I'm not in the habit of letting folks touch my hair! :lachen:

Hi MzLady,

I love a good Mai Tai too and the best one I ever had was at Chinese Food restaurant! (I take it you didn't drive too far:)?:drunk:

Congrats on your date and it's nice you had a good time.

Wow I am impressed you found a dude in Boston to actually date. The most I got were losers and unemployed.

You and me both. He's cool, but even he has that one thing going that I really wanted to avoid and that's the 2 kids.

But I mean, it may not even get to the point where that would be a major issue, so it doesn't make sense to dwell on it.

And unfortunately, I have to come to realization that if my age range is 30-40, I might have to be a little lenient with that rule, depending on the situation, of course.

Back