Sometimes I'm scared how I'll look when I achieve my length

Agreed, for me I felt boring with blunt length. As I look back - it was pretty, but I have played with layers...so, I will keep it long - but with layers for fun.

I have disliked how I looked in just about every long weave I've ever had.I know for a fact a long straight blunt cut would look a hot mess on me.

I plan to keep some side swept bangs, layers, and curls/feathers as I grow my hair out. And if I don't like it once it gets a certain length, i'll just cut it.

Thanks everyone. I've been looking at my hair in the mirror for a while thinking just how... uninteresting it is. I know it's because I need to do some bantu knot curls or at least learn to do them well enough that I completely hate it. But looking around at women nowadays, I really wonder why they look so plain. It really is the make up and the layering in most cases. My friend that I was talking about curled her hair up for her wedding and it was much prettier, especially with make up.

I think I'll see how it looks with MBL hair and decide then. In the meanwhile, I'll just find some styles other than bunning, clipping, and pony tails to make me feel a little less... bored. I think the PS has finally gotten to the point where it's just more convenient than anything else.

I doesn't matter to me. With my shrinkage I'll never look longer than sl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

People look plain because they don't dress themselves up. I think it has very little to do with length of hair. I've seen too many people with short hair who don't do anything with themselves to believe that it has anything to do with hair. Healthy, well taken care of hair IMO always looks good, short or long.

a good hair cut can be the difference between frumpy and fabulous.

color can also help make hair look less "blah"

i want 2 more inches then a good hair cut i can't wait!!

Anyone ever think that hair can be too long to style? Like, after a certain length, it will just be a struggle to a variety of styles. I think SL - BSL is the best range for styling options. Any less or more than that, than to me, it starts to get more limiting.

But I have thought about this. I like the way I look in braids, and plus I only want BSL at the most, and my hair shrinks a lot, so I don't think my hair will over power me unless I blow it out.

Back