Somebody needs to revoke my ebay membership fast!!

Chaya

I love ebay!!! I think I have a serious problem though due to some VERY INFLUENTIAL PRODUCT JUNKIES ON THIS BOARD!

Im not gonig to out Supergirl or anything but...Oops! My bad
cool.gif

I just received a huge box from an ebay seller consisting of the following FAROUK DEEP BRILLIANCE full sized products ALL for only $17.99:

12 oz HYDRATION - Moisture Binding Shampoo
* 4 oz MOISTURE - Moisture Shine Treatment
* 2 oz REFLECT - Silk Reflection
* 8.5 oz CONTROL - Soft Control Foam
* 12 oz DIRECT - Memory Hold Spritz

Seems like a good thing right
confused.gif
WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll I dont even really like FAROUK or DEEP BRILLIANCE!! I dont even use hair spray, control foam etc! What is my problem!!???!!! Im just thinking in my crazy prodcut junkie mind: DANG 5 full sized products for only $17.99?? Lets DO IT!!!

On top of that, in the past week I have purchased from ebay the following ( remember its only TUESDAY):

*2 TIGI BEDHEAD DUMB BLONDE RECONSTRUCTOR/CONDITIONERS: both for only $11.00 (normally $15.00/each)<--I love!!!

*TIGI BED HEAD Ego Boost(split end mender with pump) and Dumb Blond Shampoo: both for only $8.30<--love the EGO boost hate the Shampoo (I actually let my boyfriend use this shampoo!)

I love ebay.

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

I admit. Im a product junkie.

....and proud of it!

broke too.
ohwell.gif

lol! ebay is where I get my Ego Boost from too. Watch out now...cause we will be having a bidding war over it.
laugh.gif

YOU!?!?!?!?!?!

Girl I fight till the death!!!
arguing.gif

Joking girl!!

No I usually stop biding if it looks like it wont be a cheaper in the store ( including shipping!)

I really feel you on this one. I've bidded on so many things and I finally won! I can't wait to get my Revlon face sauna! It's like a game or something (you can't outbid me%!@!$!). It's a good thing I'm cheap, though. I'd be broke by now.

Chaya,
Last year at this time I was exactly where you're at right now!! I was the ebay queen!! I snagged some good bargains, too!!
smile.gif
I've had to seriously curtail my spending. So I started a Product Junkie Challenge here cuz I had a ridiculous amount of conditioners, etc. that I needed to use up before I bought ANYTHING else!! So that's where I am now.

Have fun with the PJ'ism while you can!! I know I did!!
grin.gif

Well good thing about it, you dont charge it on your credit cards it deducts straight from your checking account! Too easy!

lol then ur in trouble girlie

Let us know how the products work out. I love pjism with positive results.

Girl I can't believe you bought DB and you don't like it. Now I'm a fellow pj and I can't see myself doing that.
laugh.gif
Didn't you get the Joico Intensive conditioner from Ebay or was that someone else? How's that working out for you? I wonder if it was someone from here that sold you the DB.

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
Girl I can't believe you bought DB and you don't like it. Now I'm a fellow pj and I can't see myself doing that.
laugh.gif
Didn't you get the Joico Intensive conditioner from Ebay or was that someone else? How's that working out for you? I wonder if it was someone from here that sold you the DB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the DB is ok. I cant like the moisture shine conditioner in as long as I normally would like or it doesnt work as well. However, it is a good conditioner if you dont want to/ dont have time to leave a conditioner in for 30 minutes.
Deep brilliance is cool but it is not as BOMB AS MY JOICO!!!!

Yes girl I got my JOICO from ebay too!! AND I STILL LUV IT!!!! I just cant stop trying new products! ITs so fun!!!

Joico will remain a staple and I will probably purchase it again from ebay in the future!

Hm I dont think anyone from here sold me the DB. It was sent from someone in AURORA, ILLLINOIS. It was in a Deep Brilliance gift looking box and all the products were sealed and never used. I will be using the products in the next two weeks. Im having my favorite ROLLERSET girl in CHICAGO do my hair this weekend for my L.A. trip!! Cant wait!

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the DB is ok. I cant like the moisture shine conditioner in as long as I normally would like or it doesnt work as well. However, it is a good conditioner if you dont want to/ dont have time to leave a conditioner in for 30 minutes.

Yes girl I got my JOICO from ebay too!! AND I STILL LUV IT!!!! I just cant stop trying new products! ITs so fun!!!

Joico will remain a staple and I will probably purchase it again from ebay in the future!

Hm I dont think anyone from here sold me the DB. It was sent from someone in AURORA, ILLLINOIS. It was in a Deep Brilliance gift looking box and all the products were sealed and never used. I will be using the products in the next two weeks. Im having my favorite ROLLERSET girl in CHICAGO do my hair this weekend for my L.A. trip!! Cant wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that Joico is on my list. Who does your rollerset in Chicago? Is it that Dominican shop up west?

That's sounds cool. I never thought to look for hair products on ebay. I always thought the shipping would be too high.

I don't know if anyone's interested, but I just put my Sebastian Colourshines in "Glorious Gold" up on ebay... Starting bid is $9.99.
smile.gif
I hope I get a bidder!!
look.gif
It was only used once, so I think that is a good deal!! (I think it costs around $20 in the store!!)

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that Joico is on my list. Who does your rollerset in Chicago? Is it that Dominican shop up west?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl I never made it up to that ELLA Y EL place!

But no I go to (believe it or not) Fantastic Sams at 1601 S. Halsted near the UIC campus. I got to this girl named Shauncey. I dont get blow outs though just the rollerset and wrap! The girl is fierce
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl I never made it up to that ELLA Y EL place!

But no I go to (believe it or not) Fantastic Sams at 1601 S. Halsted near the UIC campus. I got to this girl named Shauncey. I dont get blow outs though just the rollerset and wrap! The girl is fierce
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been looking for someone who does roller sets in Chicago. How much does she charge?

I want to say $28 which is pretty good! Thing is that she is walk in only so I would call before I go to make sure that she is there on that day. Im going tomorrow!

I just bought a $7.50 bottle of Colourshines in Gleaming Copper from an ebay seller. I can't wait to try it. I love rinses.

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I want to say $28 which is pretty good! Thing is that she is walk in only so I would call before I go to make sure that she is there on that day. Im going tomorrow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!
up.gif
I will definitely check her out!

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
I just bought a $7.50 bottle of Colourshines in Gleaming Copper from an ebay seller. I can't wait to try it. I love rinses.

[/ QUOTE ]

$7.50???!!! For a NEW one???
shocked.gif
That was a STEAL!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back