Some hair questions/thoughts EtC.

HI LHCF Members. Just in the process of doing my hair and was wondering about a few things like what happened to the LHCF Archives, you the really old ones sort of like in the format of the Yahoo Hair Boards. Doing my pretreatment which i copied from latinaslounge(ripe avocado blended in 1/2cup of water and a tablespoon of olive oil) Anyone tried this before or any other recipe with avocado? Did your hair reap any benefits from this. I plan on doing this as pretreatment for the next four weeks. im sleeping with this in my hair tonight. Going to get a wash and set tomorrow using Nutrine Garlic Shampoo so I can get a complete hold of this shedding,Deep Conditioning with Motions CPR, Regular Conditioning with Pantene Smooth & Sleek, Leave in with Salerm Reconstructura vial, then wrapping it and voila.I hope this mess doesn't wreck havoc on my bed tonight. Im really pushing for that waist length before I get any trim to even my very uneven hair.

Hey Brittney!!Ill only do my hair at Grace if Shaune is there but if shes not right back to Cristinas for me. I wasnt going to do my hair tomorrow because I was going to go to Queens for some seminar thing but now i changed my mind and im not going anymore. My head itches anyways.
grin.gif

Back