So, you want to get Married?

Thanks for posting this. I listened to all four parts and then the remaining sermons all day. He is an excellent teacher and this word has been a real blessing to me!! Thanks again!

You are welcome. Oh, please let me know how you enjoyed it!

I sooo enjoyed it!! I just finished it and have been so blessed by his message. I think I'm going to have to buy the CD's. He's sooo funny. I wish they had it on DVD. I loved the part when he talked about his wife needing some groceries and she not wanting to bother him so she walked to the store with her children's wagon. What a great example she is of a Godly wife!! Thanks again Nice & Wavy; this message has really encouraged me!

I AM SO LATE, BUT THIS IS THE CHURCH I ATTENDED FOR A YEAR!!! I am typing in all caps, because I am screaming on the inside:yep:. I lived in the Bay Area really close to Mountain View (where this church was located), and one of my mentors invited me to worship w/ her as soon as I moved to CA. I must say that this church was PHENOMENAL. It was like a megachurch/family church simultaneously. (I am from a family-size church of 500 people, so I have always had reservations about churches w/ over 2000 members. This church, however, changed my opinion).

Anyway, I actually purchased the CD in this series that was about "maintaining sexual purity" at ALL COSTS. This must have been a tough sermon for him to preach in the SF Bay Area, but he did it and convicted/encouraged a lot of people to get/stay on the course (including me). I hope to post some of the pictures from some of their events b/f this weekend is over. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks, OP!

Ok, ladies....this is a 4 part series and this Pastor is awesome!

The link below starts off with the 1st part of the series. Please, when you have time, listen to all 4 parts. It's for both women and men.

Awesome! Please come back and share how you enjoy the sermons.

Blessings!

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Enduring_Truth/archives.asp?bcd=9/14/2007

BTW: Ladies, take notes if you can. Good stuff!

Thanks OP, i'm about to go listen to all 4 parts. And I feel that this is right on time for me too!

I'll be back to comment...

Kenede: Glad you enjoyed it!

ccd: I knew you would enjoy it as much as I did!

Glamourgirl: Wasn't it great? You are so welcome.

Mango: You went to his church? Oh, I would love to go one day, both the dh and I. Please show the pics....I'm excited to see them.

Preciouszone: I'm glad you enjoyed it as well. All his messages are good ones.

Caligirl: Thanks for getting back to me on how you liked it. I knew you would....blessings!

NW - I never got the chance to listen to this. Do you have any suggestions for finding this message?

Thanks.

NW - I never got the chance to listen to this. Do you have any suggestions for finding this message?

Thanks.

Did you go to the archives and see if its still in there? Sometimes, he removes the link and then you have to purchase the cd..it's worth it though.

HTH

Yes, I checked the archives. I also listen to about 5 of the other messages he had there. He's awesome.:grin:

I'll look into making a purchase.

Thanks for the hookup.

Back