So what are YOU & your HAIR doing this weekend?

Saturday afternoon applied a ton of LeKair Cholesterol to dry hair in layers and some jojoba oil on top of that and put on plastic cap and satin scarf. Kept that in till this morning---Sunday and shampooed hair with KENRA Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioned with AUBREY ORGANICS Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and PAUL MITCHELL The Detangler.

Put RUSK SMOOTHER leave in conditioner throughout hair in sections and put hair in twisted giant bun to airdry. SATIN SCARF over hair while airdrying in bun.

Okay, I lied. After reading all of the responses here I am going to deep condition tonight after work. Pre poo for 15 mins with gariner length and strength conditioner and follow with with my current obsession, queen helene cholesterol for 30 mins with heat.

Its been 2 weeks since wash/co/dc this how lazy my body gets round premenstral days i have some sult of mood swings.

PREPOO -
overnite treatment with some cocoa oil/jojoba oil

next morning-wash hair in shower with PROCLAIM SHAMPOO

CO-WASH-
OLIVE OIL REPLENSHING PAK
warm it up and manage it in my hair let it sit for hour dont wash out ,and add some more conditioner to it let tha sit for another hour .

wash out
towel dry
add MOTION NOURSHIN LEAVE-IN
air dry
I am cookin also
THis is my SUNDAY HAIR TREATMENT DAY:look:
ALL I FORGOT NO KINDA DIRECT HAIR

Last edited:
My hair threatened to leave me if I did anything to it this weekend :) So it's been in a loose moisturized ballet bun since Friday!

I plan to trick it on Tuesday night and use some Victoria's Secret Very Sexy shampoo and conditioner in preparation for Valentine's Day!! :lol:

Last night I did a clarifying wash, deep conditioned, moisturized and put it in 3 big braids. Today when it's 100% airdry I'll maxiglide it and wear it straight for the next week or two.

Well what I DID this weekend, was get some very cute cornrows.. I am hiding my hair until..???/ stretching my relaxer. So everytime I take out braids I can track my progress and wash and condition my hair. :)

Back