So we are just getting rid of some big siggies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geminigirl

and not others? That's how we doin it? Cause I am still ticked my siggy was taken but I see some BAS on the regular on here daily. I have noticed a dramatic decrease in them so it should be easy to spot the ones I see on a daily basis. I'm just saying.

just re-upload yours after making it a bit smaller. mods can't stay on top of every siggy at all times.

I'm saying there aren't that many. I am not gonna re upload it cause I don't know how to do all that resizing mess. I'ma just leave it blank for now. Besides I wasn't asking about that. My point is I still see alot of BAS. The were on top of mines. So they should be on top of everyone else's. It's only fair.

I'm saying there aren't that many. I am not gonna re upload it cause I don't know how to do all that resizing mess. I'ma just leave it blank for now. Besides I wasn't asking about that. My point is I still see alot of BAS. The were on top of mines. So they should be on top of everyone else's. It's only fair.

If your siggie is that important to you, resize it to board specifications and upload it.

Since the mods can't be on top of everyone elses, report the other BAS that you see...and that way it will be "fair".

Nope not doing that either. Like I said I brought it to their attention NOW. So it shouldn't be that hard to spot now. I don't got time for the report mess. And for the last time I am not resizing ISH. LOL it's gone stay how it is. I didn't come in about resizing my siggy. Let's stay on topic of the thread. Anyways I'm out. I said what I had to say. Goodbye.

Ok.

You should really watch replacing words for curse words. That's against the rules too.

Have a good day, lady! :)

Nope not doing that either. Like I said I brought it to their attention NOW. So it shouldn't be that hard to spot now. I don't got time for the report mess. And for the last time I am not resizing ISH. LOL it's gone stay how it is. I didn't come in about resizing my siggy. Let's stay on topic of the thread. Anyways I'm out. I said what I had to say. Goodbye.

Please review the forum rules, Fake curse words are not allowed on this forum along with general disresepct towards others. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back