So...There's a New Maxiglide. 2 Versions/Sizes Whole New Kit.....

whoa!! that gets ur hair SKRAIT!!! hmmm....it seems they got the packages on his website for about the same price as hsn.

ETA: this looks like the old model on the website

Last edited:
OMG, I'm dying here.:lachen: I wish the miniglide came with temp control. I singed my hair off when I tried it years ago.:nono: I'm tempted, but i think I'll pass on this for now.

I want one.

I checked the TV listing on HSN. I don't see it in the line up:sad:
Maybe they will do it again in March. I hope so.

I want this one too.lol I am officially a product junky I have a CHi, Maxi Glide, Jibere,Andis,and I'm gotta get this one too.lol

ETA: Ok, I'm mad that the lady said she can't even imagine what type 4 hair looks like. :lachen:

You caught that too!?! Folks must think I'm crazy because I busted out laughing...really loud...when I heard her reaction!! :lachen:

BTW, this flat iron isn't even on eBay yet so I know someone is either keeping it underwraps or they're causing a lot of hype before they put enough of these out on the market!

Last edited:
This isnot Good!!!
I am waiting for my pibbs today..... I won't buy the Maxiglide.... OHHHH:wallbash:

not yet anyways........:spinning: CAUSE the PJ sho' nuff wants to click and order.

I haven't bought anything this expensive for hair in yyyeaaarsss. Ever since I B.C. I haven't had to buy anything really. However, I really want to try this MG. If it doesn't work I will just send it back for a refund. I spoke with my co-worker and she said they are good about refunds.

Wow. I can't believe I am about to buy this. I am also going to look and see what else they have on their site.

THANKS FOR THE CODE. LOVE YA!:spinning:

damn damn damn Gina, its sold out again. I was definately about to purchase this. Thanks HoneyDew for the 20%off code. I love that it's thinner than the original. I am so glad I saw this commerical. I started to buy the old version from folica today.
Thank you OP :grin:

Back