So my mom asked...

first2grace

My mom asked me if I was pregnant because my hair is growing so fast. :lachen:I said no and she asked me another 3 times. My hair grows faster whn it's hot outside, not teo mention I'm doing so much more this year to increase growth and health. I have *officially* put away the Chi Rocket and and Th Chi iron in faovr of air drying in this ridiculous heat and I am attempting to henna twice a week; I can only usually do it once though. Since upping my protein intake and topical application, I have noticed much more strength and length. I'm hoping to be BSL by summer's end. I'll upload pics then.. I find that when I take progress pics all the time I get obsessed, so I'm just waiting...also do you ever accidentally wash your hai with body wash while taking a shower? :grin: I was washing my underarms and I noticed I had wrapped my hair underneath and was about to shave it, until I realized it wasn't that kind of hair! LOL I think it's time to start pinning it up during shower time!

My mom asked me if I was pregnant because my hair is growing so fast. :lachen:I said no and she asked me another 3 times. My hair grows faster whn it's hot outside, not teo mention I'm doing so much more this year to increase growth and health. I have *officially* put away the Chi Rocket and and Th Chi iron in faovr of air drying in this ridiculous heat and I am attempting to henna twice a week; I can only usually do it once though. Since upping my protein intake and topical application, I have noticed much more strength and length. I'm hoping to be BSL by summer's end. I'll upload pics then.. I find that when I take progress pics all the time I get obsessed, so I'm just waiting...also do you ever accidentally wash your hai with body wash while taking a shower? :grin: I was washing my underarms and I noticed I had wrapped my hair underneath and was about to shave it, until I realized it wasn't that kind of hair! LOL I think it's time to start pinning it up during shower time!

LOL!! :lachen::lachen::lachen: @ the bolded.

Happy Growing! And, yes, pin/clip up that hair. It's an easy mistake to make, especially if you have condition or shampoo dripping iin your eyes. :grin:

Congratulations on your growth.

I am excited about my summer growth expectations. My hair grows faster in the summer too. I want to be full, whatever that is after WL. I have some hairs dancing beneath WL already, excited for the rest of the hair to catch up!

Congratulations on your growth.

I am excited about my summer growth expectations. My hair grows faster in the summer too. I want to be full, whatever that is after WL. I have some hairs dancing beneath WL already, excited for the rest of the hair to catch up!

Thank you! I have a couple more summers to go before I'm anywhere near WL! But I cant wait! You hair must be gorgeous!! :lick:

Back