I'm so stubborn!!

amy1234

I\'m so stubborn!!

Hi ladies! I have a confession to make. I just realized how stubborn I am. For the past two years I have been using the same old ceramic flat iron which I thought was theeee best (babyliss pro flat iron) well today I decided to go window shopping and stopped by my local trade secrets. They had a demonstration of some of the flat irons they were selling.. one of them was a chi, I asked the saleslady to demonstrate the chi iron on my hair because I couldn't understand why it could be so expensive. After she passed the iron through a section of my hair I took a look at the results in the mirror. It was so smooth and shiny and she didn't even use a comb before she flat ironed it. So it looks like I will be purchasing a chi in the near future. I can't wait to get my hands on one.
I also can't believe how long it took me to realize how good this iron was too!! Thats my hairstory for today /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: I\'m so stubborn!!

I love the Chi flat iron! When I reach my ultimate hair goal of waist-length, I'm going to buy one. I'll be waist-length hopefully by next Christmas, so I need to start saving my pennies now! I got my hair done at Trade Secret last month and after my hair was wrapped the stylist ran the Chi through my hair. I loved how my hair just blew in the wind!! I had to keep moving it out of my face! It's worth the price tag! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: I\'m so stubborn!!

what setting do you use your chi and how often do you use it? I'm thinking of getting one.

Back