So Much Going On In One Post....

Men are weird, I would never put my life in the hands of one. I deleted some facebook weirdos who complain about being on child support. They say they don't want the government in their business but yet what they really want is for the government ( or the woman alone) to support their kids.

Last edited:
Men are weird, I would never put my life in the hands of one. I deleted some facebook weirdos who complain about being on child support. They say they don't want the government in there business but yet what they really want is for the government ( or the woman alone) to support their kids.
Right!! I have a friend whose man believes that child support is a conspiracy made by the government so that the government won't have to take care of children. Plus she agrees with him. Actually, I don't think she agrees, she just doesn't want to upset him. STUPIDITY.

Why should the government be responsible for the child you created? You are fully capable of working but you're just trifling and stingy

“We had five kids together, but she’s a Gemini so she’s two faced. She bought me a Greyhound ticket and sent me away. Never told me why. Could have been the not working. Could have been the weed smoking. But the worst part is that she threw me on child support. Now I’ve got a $100,000 lien on my name. It comes off the top of my check. I could work all week and bring home $40. So I’m better off not working. It’s ****. The government wasn’t in bed when I was **** her. Now they want to control me. I don’t believe in their laws. I follow natural law. The Law of the Ancients. I just have to find a way to disconnect from this social security number.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is ridiculous. However, he is obviously someone's father and son and likely a brother, cousin and uncle too. Please remember that this dude is who a whole lot of women are defending when they defend black male triflingness.

Reminds me of this

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Men are so stupid. Just because the man calls everyday or picks him up from school and drops him home or picks him up on Saturdays to take him to the park, he still has to pay child support. The mother has this kid 100% of the time, paying for essentials, feeding them everyday, clothes, shoes, doctor appointments, medicine, etc. Buying a toy every now and then and see your kids face is good but you still need to pay child support.

Now if he was contributing regularly that's a different story but 99.9% of the time they aren't.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Men are so stupid. Just because the man calls everyday or picks him up from school and drops him home or picks him up on Saturdays to take him to the park, he still has to pay child support. The mother has this kid 100% of the time, paying for essentials, feeding them everyday, clothes, shoes, doctor appointments, medicine, etc. Buying a toy every now and then and see your kids face is good but you still need to pay child support.

Now if he was contributing regularly that's a different story but 99.9% of the time they aren't.

My dad was around-ish. But he fought my mom hard on child support. Like extra hard. We ain't close to this day. Stingy bum.

I knew it was going to be this foolishness. I find it hilarious she spent money to put him on a greyhound bus. I'm sure it was a nice thing for her to do rather than keep him with her. She was probably like how much to send you to live with your mom or auntie. Lol. Because we all know he's living with (off :look:) a woman.

So dude essentially worked for a year???

I'm sorry Sis, you re a veteran and work full time, shacking up and having kids with an unemployed weed smoker? As a vet, couldn't admitting that get her in trouble??

And if she lived on base? Just curious.
I don’t see why they would come after her for something they can’t really prove aside her admission. For example, he could say he smoked weed but it occurred off post. Can’t prove anything- plus it already occurred. They can’t really punish her for his actions now- she is out and doesn’t reside on post housing.
I could be wrong but knowing how the military operates- I don’t see her admission as anything to worry about- just more of a disgrace.

Back