So, it's "just hair"...right? (Y'all might have a heart attack)

sungtongs

Yesterday vs. Today:

I forgot (????) that I'd henna'ed and bleaching my hair took it to this really cool orange-y color (I'm now realizing I'm glad it didn't turn green...although I just would have put green dye over it in that case.) but I forgot to take a picture of it.

Yes, this was a split second decision. :spinning:

ETA: THIS IS DYED! I used Manic Panic "Electric Banana" on the roots and Special FX "Hi-Octane Orange" on the ends.

Good morning y'allllll

Last edited:
Ok when you decided to bleach, why? Were you going for a certain look?

If you hadn't described what you just did I would have sworn you put some crayola type colored piece in. :lol: Yes...I would have had a heart attack.

Glad you did only one section :look:

ETA: I just realized if you did your entire head you would be looking like Homey tha Clown right now. What are you going to do now? Be careful....verrrrry careful.

Last edited:
:shocked: OMG! Wooooow. That has to be the wackiest thing I've seen on the forum yet. I'm definitely waiting until my henna grows out before I highlight now.

What are you going to do now OP?

Although, I have to ask. What do you plan on doing with it now that it's this colour? Also, before, were you planning to do that hint of colour thing people do on their bangs? :drunk:

What a pretty color...reminds me off this flower

544456098_542ac014e3.jpg

I thought it was a flower in your hair at first. Interesting combo (I ain't so creative so I am attracted to bright shiny things.. LOL)

Girl, I think that's HOT!!! Wow! I love it! It looks so creative and vibrant. LOVE IT. :spinning:

I actually really like it...... its vibrant and neat looking, because you coloured a small section... ....... i wish i was that creative.

omg I love itt!! *o*

The contrast between that and your normal hair color is stunning imo.

(also I love those glasses)

:perplexed What do y'all see that I don't?

I would be dashing down to the nearest beauty supply for a black color rinse if it was my hair.

Plus, I thought you could color over BAQ henna?

I thought it was a flower in your hair at first. Interesting combo (I ain't so creative so I am attracted to bright shiny things.. LOL)
Exactly what I thought when before I clicked the pics. I said "Man, ain't nothing going on over here, she just stuck a Flower in her hair...so what?:perplexed"
:lachen:

GORGEOUS COLOR OP! So vibrant, I think it looks great on you.

I think it's amazing how you got such a pretty vibrant color :love:

I can't do that in the front of my head, but I would definitely consider the back :drool:

ETA: I just realized if you did your entire head you would be looking like Homey tha Clown right now. What are you going to do now? Be careful....verrrrry careful.

I almost pissed on myself!:lachen::rofl:

But seriously it looks fabulous :yep: :love:

I like it for some reason.

I bleached my henna'd hair last summer--it turned red too (not as bright as yours tho), I ended up toning it down with a light brown semi-permanent color that gave me a nice reddish-auburn shade.

Last edited:
well ur supposed to be able to colour over hennad hair, I ve done it both relaxed and natural.

that being said, I like ur hair, as many said before its artsy and edgy ... well if thats the look u were going for.

if not, then just tone it down with a rinse

Back