So I went ahead and BC.

Surfer Girl

Hey all, I dont always post much, but I read a ton. Anyway, I have been dealing with a personal struggle with to cut or not. I kept mentally telling myself I needed to hold onto the permed ends to be able to keep braiding. Well, saturday I took my previous braids out and cut just a small section in the front. I wanted to see my hair texture, then I thought well, I'll just cut the top where it was longest. Before you know it, I snipped it all off.:yep:. I had an appointment to get tree braids that same morning, so it wasn't free for long, but truth be told, it's better for me if I keep it covered for now. My goal is to have a BAA, and afro reminisent (sp) of the real foxy brown, an afro that speaks before I do, an afro that makes bystanders stare in amazement, I want to participate in 70's parties dressed as myself, yes ladies, I want the ultimate BAA.

Congrats on your bc!! I too have big plans for my future gigantic 'fro :lick: Hopefully I'll be there by June of next year...

It's a little shy right now. I can usually coax it out of hiding with my handy dandy afro pick and a handful of juices and berries :rolleyes:

Congrats on your bc!! I too have big plans for my future gigantic 'fro :lick: Hopefully I'll be there by June of next year...

It's a little shy right now. I can usually coax it out of hiding with my handy dandy afro pick and a handful of juices and berries :rolleyes:

A little shy...LOL. My TWA is just plain afraid then..:grin:

Back