So i just got home from my Vday weekend...

Odd One

AND MY HAIR IS A MESS!!!!:crying3:

The SO and i spent the whole weekend locked in a hotel room LOL. no cell phones no internet no nothing, just forgetting about the life outside:yep:.....i forgot about my lhcf habits alright:perplexed

I did cowash and airdried, but FORGET about mosturizing then putting the scarf on at night...i had other things to take care of:naughtycouch:hehe

So i just got home, back to normal...moisturized to death, sealed with oil and got the scarf back on. Plan on dcing 2times(maybe 3) this week. Will my hair ever forgive me for those nights of passion?plzplz im only a begginer! Tho it was sooo worth it:look:

Anyways just sharing... dont you just sometimes forget about your hair rules?:grin:

Girl I wish the reason for any minor set backs was for this reason . I don't think I will be that mad. Get your groove on !!!!!

Next time bring a scarf I talked my BF into geeting satin pillow cases for such an event when I dont have time to get a scarf on.
You hair will for give you....

Next time bring a scarf I talked my BF into geeting satin pillow cases for such an event when I dont have time to get a scarf on.
You hair will for give you....

worst part is...i had a scarf with me!! and a full bag of hair products:lachen:. i usually put on my scarf when i sleep over and stuff, but this weekend waslike woah:blush:

girl, atleast you wasn't like me.. my behind had on a black silk head scarf w/ cute lingerie. now, yes, I know... ghetto, tacky, etc, you name it. I forgot it was on though. and DH didn't seem to mind. oh, well... i can always make up for it w/o the scarf. i guess subconsciously i'm scared to have a set back.

Shoot girl, I'm jealous of your v-day weekend!!!!!!! But I think one weekend is not going to kill your hair.....you already started caring for it so you should be good.......

girl, atleast you wasn't like me.. my behind had on a black silk head scarf w/ cute lingerie. now, yes, I know... ghetto, tacky, etc, you name it. I forgot it was on though. and DH didn't seem to mind. oh, well... i can always make up for it w/o the scarf. i guess subconsciously i'm scared to have a set back.

Puh-leeaase! That's not ghetto & tacky. I do that all the time. You can get your romance on & protect your hair at the same time.

Puh-leeaase! That's not ghetto & tacky. I do that all the time. You can get your romance on & protect your hair at the same time.

lol

Co-signing.

It's not ghetto....or maybe it is and it doesn't really matter anymore. lol I want pretty hair AND "happy time" with hubby. DH must have seen a deer-in-headlights look on my face because he laughed and said, "Go get your 'hat' and hurry up..." Girl, I got my satin cap on so fast it wasn't even funny!!!:lachen::lachen:

Your hair will be fine. Just always bring your satin pillow case and you do not have to worry about putting on the scarf.

lol

Co-signing.

It's not ghetto....or maybe it is and it doesn't really matter anymore. lol I want pretty hair AND "happy time" with hubby. DH must have seen a deer-in-headlights look on my face because he laughed and said, "Go get your 'hat' and hurry up..." Girl, I got my satin cap on so fast it wasn't even funny!!!:lachen::lachen:

HAAA... Nobody is complainin' over here!!!!:lachen:Folks KNOW I WEAR my scarf... Rain or shine... and during playtime....:look::blush::yep:

lol

Co-signing.

Hilarious!

lol

Co-signing.

:rofl: :lachen: at the bolded.

lol

Co-signing.

Hilarious:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back