So, I got commissioned to do some hair tonight, the weirdest story

gymfreak336

So, I went out last night and I semi drunk and totally messed up my hair. Between the sweat, and smell of smoke from the club, I had to wash it. So when I got home, I made a pot of coffee and pulled out all of my hair stuff. Its four in the morning and there I was pouring alma oil in my hair, half sleep and half drunk. I had to be up and ready at 8 for graduation. A couple of my friends were graduating and my ex was too. So I go through the motions of prepooing, deep conditioning and rollersetting. I barely finished in time but my hair looked fab so the loss of sleep was soo worth it.

The graduation ceremony is over and I met up with my ex outside. We take a couple of pics and I start walking over to my friends. Then his mom calls out to me to wait up because she was still inside when we were out taking the pics. I give her a hug (She is still the nicest person) and she compliments me on my hair. She goes on saying how it looks so healthy and what not. I tell her I just got finished doing it. She of course asked me what I use so I start writing down products on an extra program. I jokingly (sp?) say I would do hers sometime and she says "Thats a great idea, what are you doing tonight?" :cool: I should have kept my mouth closed. So, I still haven't gotten any sleep and she is coming over at 9 for me to do her hair.:look:

I bet your hair turned out REALLY CUTE!! Girl, I bet when you get done with it she gone be wanting you to do her hair EVRY' WEEK, LOL :) CONGRATS on your graduation!!

Congratulations on your graduation!!! I can hardly wait for the review of your stylist results once you get outta your much deserved:sleeping: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her hair came out nice. I used alma oil on her scalp before I washed and I use aveda damage remedy shampoo with redken heavy creme conditoner.

PS: I wasn't graduating. I wash I was but I wasn't. I had some friends walking this year........I got many more to go:look:

Back