So I flat-ironed my hair

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
well not me but the stylist did and I had her cut it because I didn't like the shape in which the hair was growing. I just took this one pic with my laptop but I will take more with my camera when it's charged.

She used a pro silk flat iron on my hair.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 103
more pics

1stflatironfx5.jpg

backyp2.jpg

Last edited:
your hair looks so thick and full very nice i am thinking about flat ironing my hair tonight my self

OT what's going on in Grambling?

Grambling is quiet this weekend so I drove down to New Orleans...last weekend was homecoming so it was fun and we won the game too so that was great!

Ladies how long does it last for you when you flat iron?

I natural and my last flat iron lasted two weeks the first week roll it up every night every other nite a little jojobo oil on the ends second week bun oh and i use cassia and alma mix

OT my first homecoming Ice Cube came good ole GSU co 98

I natural and my last flat iron lasted two weeks the first week roll it up every night every other nite a little jojobo oil on the ends second week bun oh and i use cassia and alma mix

OT my first homecoming Ice Cube came good ole GSU co 98
ok thanks for the tip

oh so you're a gramblinite huh.....we had jagged edge this year but I didn't go to the show....last year was better with Keyshia Cole and Lil Wayne.

I'll wait for tiger fest in the spring :grin:

yesterday I bought a jibere tourmaline ceramic flat iron at Sally's. It works so well!!! I'm so happy with my purchase....it cost only $60 and I got a $60 ceramic blow dryer free too!!! woohoo

I used the flat iron and I absolutely love it. My b/f was spraying the heat protectectant on my hair while I straightened. He's more excited about the straight hair than me. He likes that I stopped relaxing but he likes my hair straight.

Back