So...Am I Not Natural Anymore?! (Pics HEAVY)

Whoaaa had to hold my breath for a sec...you are def one of my inspirations while i transition!!! Gorgeous hair and great job with your hair journey!!

Giiiiiiiiirl ... your hair is incredible!!! Curly ... straight ... I love 'em both!!!

Your hair is GORGEOUS and your eyes are beautiful :yep:

ETA: Girl,you are making me want to go natural for real...maybe after I reach my next goal,I will try...thanks for the inspiration :spinning:

Last edited:
You are such a doll! Those eyes, that face... Simply darling!

Now the hair!!! :thud:

Beautiful package, and an idol of mine. :notworthy

Your hair seems to grow very fast. It's so pretty and long and healthy. I could see why you'd want to stop too. It's at a great length.

Thank you everyone! It's still weird to be called an inspiration or an idol, etc. I remember when I was relaxed lurking and my BC feels like just yesterday!

I just want you all to know i recommend a simple regimen even though it's so easy to get hooked onto products or regimens raved about on the board. Do what works for you!

My hair grows at an average rate (.25-.5) I don't work out and I don't really eat balanced meals (lots of meat so maybe protein helps). All I do is cowash and go!!! I didn't use heat for almost two years and I've only trimmed once since my BC!!

Keep it simple, sista's!!

Back