Snowed-in Ladies: What are you doing today to your hair?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Since I will be in today and most likely tomorrow due to the weather I will be doing my favorite pastime, my hair. I will be marinading my hair in my Yes to Carrots DC mix with EVOO, co-wash, then probably bunning. How about you?

Nothing for me.. I'm still in braids and just washed them 2 days ago. As for dd, I'm taking out her yarnbraids. I will do a prepoo, poo, and dc. Moisturize and put in big braids until the weekend (since they are out of school for the rest of the week)

The have class pics next week. I will be putting in another yarn braid install. :yep: We like'em.

Oh! and they were easy to take out.. took me all of about an hour and a half...

I KNEW this thread was coming. I'm going to seal my ends w/ Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion + castor oil. I'm also going to apply Bee Mine Growth Serum + ylang ylang to my edges.

The snow is still coming down as we speak in NY :) I'm gonna co wash, do a protein treatment, DC, and just to a bun

I may cowash my hair in braids, moisturize, then seal. We'll see though, right now I am in bed with my three yr old., cartoons, and LHCF. It doesn't get any better tham this, so I don't even feel like getting up right now, lol

I wash and braided my hair over the weekend. If I get too bored I may just take them out and wash again or maybe cowash.

Moisturizing and plaiting my hair God willing. We just began DMV vs. The Snow Part II this morning.

I'm going to have a hair day. I'm going to start with a HOT, cowash with Shea Butter rinse, protein with Joico, DC with something then twist it up.

Still waiting for Round 2 of the latest snow storm to hit this afternoon. It was raining up until 10 minutes ago. I'm so tired of this glad to have off this storm.

Since there is a blizzard in DC I will be attempting to try and crush my poor dry breaking hair. I cannot stop these tiny "C" shaped breaks for the life of me, washed hair earlier, used a protein conditioner, now I have a deep moisture conditioner in my hair I will leave on for a bit. I'm so frustrated with my hair :(

I two strand twisted my hair and set it on pink sponge rollers last night; I'm gonna take the rollers down soon and go.

Stuck at home with DH and ALL 3 kids :perplexed
I'm gonna DC my cornrows & twists with White Rain (Water Blossom) mixed with Amla & EVOO

I will be pre-pooing until I finish my homework then I will try roller setting again. If it does not work out the back up plan is braids and a half wig.

Nothing...I usually don't wash my hair during that time of the month...unless my hair is super dirty. I might practice some buns though.

same here I am still whole head bagging around the clock
I am officially done with snow I feel like anymoment now a giant wholly mammoth will come walking down the street:lachen::lachen:

ive got a baggie on my ends i guess ill just leave on since im not going anywhere.

Snowed in in upstate NY, put some coconut oil and bun all day...let my hair reap the benefits of bunning all day

Since I flat ironed my hair the other day, I'm going to add a dab of serum and brush it with my Denman brush. I'm sure I'll end up putting the scarf back on soon after.

I'll be cornrowing my hair and massaging my scalp with my new BEE-MINE SERUM and KOMAZAA OIL that just came yesterday. I cant wait. SUPER EXCITED! its the PJ in me :grin:

Sitting under my Pibbs as we speak. Washed and detangled (no DC) and put hair into rollers. Will flat iron roots and bun until tomorrow.

I did a molasses treatment yesterday, then a co-wash with nexxus humectress. I wrapped last night with a little coconut oil, and just ran some avocado butter around my wrap and tied it back up.

I am officially sick of snow, spring can't get here fast enough!

Back