slip

prettygirl

which conditioner leaves your hair with the most slip. <font color="yellow"> </font>
babyg.gif
babyg.gif

So far I think its Kerastase masquintense, Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor and keracare humecto ( I know you said 1, but I like all of these)

LUST!!!! hands down!
notworthy.gif

However I know you want a variety of conditioners to choose from so I'll also add--

Pantene Smooth and Sleek, Mizani Moisturefuse, Suave Humectant (the one time I used it) and Elucence Moisture Balnacing Conditioner.

So far I have tried Pantene Smooth and Sleek, LUST and Aussie Slip...of those three I would have to say Pantene Smooth and Sleek and LUST were the best...
smile.gif

LeKair cholestrol, so far gives my hair the most slip &amp; softness .

motions moisture plus(great slip )
Pantene S&amp;S (good slip)
keracare humecto (good slip)

Pantene Smooth &amp; Silk
trampoline.gif
( this is the bomb),they should call it Soft, Smooth &amp; Silk
Pantene Relaxed &amp; Natural
Affirm 5 n 1
Profectiv Growth Masque

I also know that you said 1, but these all work good for me

[ QUOTE ]

motions moisture plus(great slip )

[/ QUOTE ]

I used this product and it left my hair tangly. The only product that has been able to give me a decent slip that I know of is Infusium 23. I've gotta try some of the things you all listed.
think.gif

I've tried Infusium 23. It's pretty good, but I recently bought Aussie Slip, because someone here (I think brownrelaxedhair) is always raving about it. It was even better than the Infusium 23.

thanks soslychic, I bought their unfrizz thing in the orange bottle and it did nothing for me. Loreal Smooth Intense Anti Friz Serum (I think that's it)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is LUST?? I'm just out of the loop.

[/ QUOTE ]

L'oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhhhhhh!
trampoline.gif

The two condioners I would pick is Pantene S&amp;S and Africa's Best Cholestrol. I would like to add to this list Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In conditioner. Wow this stuff really does the job. Detangles, shines and great slip.
trampoline.gif

Some people have gotten slip from the Motions Moisture Plus but that wasn't the case at all for me. On the other hand, LUST gave me the most slip I've ever experienced in my whole life!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Yes, it's in that line (not to be mistaken with the 'other' Nature's Therapy stuff). LUST is: L'oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment.

Back