Sleeping with a rod set

prettybyrd

Hi, ladies!

Please let me know what you do with your hair at night when you have a flexi rod set.

I just finished my first set and wore it out today, but I want to wear it tomorrow for work and I don't want to mess it up over night.

Any suggestions? If there is already a thread for this and I've overlooked it, please link below.

Here's a pic of my hair - 'cause I know the rules! ;)

TIA!! :)

Last edited:
the best way i know is to wear a bonnet and sleep pretty. ive tried other methods but that takes too much time at night in the morning.

Just sleep on your stomach. A bonnet keeps them from getting all over the place but most times I dont wear one. If you arent sleeping on your back it wont matter anyway.

When put your bonnet on, try to gather your hair so that it sits on top of your head.

I tend to sleep on my back and that keeps the curls from gettting smushed

It looks nice. :up: I can't sleep with a bonnet, i get too hot. So I get a hair net and get it kinda snug with the hair gathered on top.

Sleep pretty?

sleep on stomach or side and use arms to support the head

like this but laying down
6340879-sleeping-pretty-girl-over-white-background.jpg

i wear my sets really tight so i dont "gather" them or else they will look retarded in the morning. after a while it can get a little mishapen so i use bobby pins to make the shape look right.

Back