Simple Komplexity's July Update

SimpleKomplexity

mayupdate.jpg

longhairdontcare079.jpg
longhairdontcare080.jpg

First pic is January 2008
Second pic is May 2009
3rd pic is July 23, 2009
4th pic is July 23, 2009 with shirt on (to show nasty see through ends :ohwell:)

The growth from May to July was really speeded up with the kinky twists. I'm thinking it grew about 1.5 inches. Unfortunately, I think I had a little bit of breakage. I was tryna just hurry and get all the weave out my hair.

I used Bee Mine on a regular basis, but for the last week I didn't use it out of pure laziness. It really helped with my growth.

Now I think I'm finna jump on that DC every other day Challenge and the Baggy Challenge because my hair is still kinda dry despite my protein treatment and Humecto DC yesterday.

I don't think Humecto offers enough moisture for natural hair either.... :ohwell: I'm going back to Conditioning Balm until I get a relaxer in August.

I'm trying to keep my hair in buns since it's dry and weak right now.

**I'll probaly trim in January (if I can last that long)**

The first pic on June looks longer than the second June pic. See if you can grow it out first before you get the trim. I know I did a trim because I hate see thru ends.

Hi SK!:hiya:

Girl, You always manage to make me Smile Without Even Saying Anything. :giggle: Anyway, back on Subject:

You'll get Your Hair back on Track in No Time. Keep it Well Conditioned and in Protective Styles and you should be good to go when you get back on Campus.

Stay Sweet and HHG...........

*Oh Yeah....Stay Away from that Flat Iron...*:naughty:

Hi SK!:hiya:

Girl, You always manage to make me Smile Without Even Saying Anything. :giggle: Anyway, back on Subject:

You'll get Your Hair back on Track in No Time. Keep it Well Conditioned and in Protective Styles and you should be good to go when you get back on Campus.

Stay Sweet and HHG...........

*Oh Yeah....Stay Away from that Flat Iron...*:naughty:

:look: Where where you last night? LOL Ask PerfectScore. She tried....she begged....she failed LOOOL. I found that Andis flat iron with the peeling gold plates and straightened all these roots :dead: I really gotta buy a heat protectant....or just throw away the durn thang. Cuz if I see it, I will use it.

If you're stretching, DO NOT trim before you end your stretch!

Thanx for reminding me! lmao I know that now. That's how I ended up with this stupid little W in the middle of my head. I thought flat ironing it would be the same. got trimmed, and it was NO WAY near even when I finally got a relaxer.

See thru ends but nothing a little tiny trim wouldn't fix. All in all, you have some good progress goin' on girl:grin:.

Back