Simple Ayurvedic Solution?

yodie

Hi ladies.

I've been trying to strengthen the hair follicles in my nape area for a long time. Right now I'm using Minoval and it's working pretty good. I'd like to see if there's an ayurvedic herb (something more natural) that strengthens the hair follicle at the root. So far, I found that Amla, Brahmi and Bringraj all do.

Have any of you ladies really seen a difference in hair follice strength from using one of these herbs? If so, which one? Are you only using oils or is there another method that you use? Oils tend to weigh my hair done, but I'll do what I need to do.

Thank you!!!

I've been using some of these oils as a pre-poo. I love how soft my hair feels afterwards but I'm not sure if it is strengthening my hair follicles.

I've been using amla oil along with a leave-in as an overnight deep condition/oil rinse every week for about three months. I've noticed my hair strands are very strong these days. Olive oil and coconut oils helped out over the summer but I've noticed even improvement over them in strength in my hair strands with the amla oil. I don't know about follicles.

most amla oils have mineral oil in them so i dont use it (ayurnaturalbeauty.com has amla oil that doesnt have mineral oil in it as well as other oils), but last week i made a paste of shikakai (for cleansing), maka(which is the same as bhingraj) and brahmi, mixed with aussie moist and tigi moisture maniac, and when i rinsed it out, my hair felt sooooo strong...but it wasnt hard like it usually is when i use protein and it wasnt dry either...but it felt like if you ran a rake through it not one hair would come out lol

Back