silky, straight hair... minimal effort?

Amour

How do u achieve silky straight hair that doesn't take hours I.e rollersetting and is not damaging to hair I.e flat ironing.

Especially ladies who are not relaxed super bone straight. I'm kinda texlaxed; don't really want to further relax

TIA

you prob have to be born with it.

im sure if it was possible for it not to take hours, a hair dresser would employ those methods and be able to see twice the number of clients per day wanting that service and increase their income.

sorry.

Hey :wave:

Well I use very little product. I am natural, I cut all my relaxer out my hair last Nov-Dec 2010. I was relaxed for three years.

What I do is wash, deep condition with a moisturizing silicone based conditioner. Then I place my products in [garnier leave in spray, any liquid heat protector, a dab of chi silk infusion], non heavy products....no creamy stuff except my jane carter solution foam wrap lotion. My hair must swing.Then I part my hair in sections, detangle each section and braid or twist those sections. I blow dry with a small paddle brush until roots are straight or sometimes I just use the tension method to get my roots straight....once I am done, I flat iron on high heat, bump wrap or pin curl and then my hair looks like my avi....

there are so many threads on this if you want more answers....

HTH

Back