Silk Scarf Anyone????

MA2010

Sad to admit that I do not own a silk scarf! I use a sating one but I'm convinced that it just aint the same...lol!

Does anyone know of a good website that ships internationally that has silk scarves??? I tried www.tenderhead.com but the website was weird and had nothing to do with "heads" at all.

I live in Italy and I'be been searching but no luck!

HELP :perplexed!!! Gracie!

Sad to admit that I do not own a silk scarf! I use a sating one but I'm convinced that it just aint the same...lol!

Does anyone know of a good website that ships internationally that has silk scarves??? I tried www.tenderhead.com but the website was weird and had nothing to do with "heads" at all.

I live in Italy and I'be been searching but no luck!

HELP :perplexed!!! Gracie!

Honeyfig.com - sort of expensive but bought 2 silk scarves & a pillcase and they are high quality. I recommend.
http://www.honeyfig.com/en/products/accessories/index.html

Last edited:
Be careful when you buy silk scarfs online :nono:. A lot of them are really satin (100% polyester or poly/cotton blend) or a silk mixed with something else. I bought a silk wrap from a department store on clearance and use it as a scarf. There is a huge difference between silk and satin my hair feels so much better now that I stopped using satin. You might be better off shopping around in specialty shops or if you have stores like TJMaxx or Marshall's (name brand clothes at discount prices). Make sure the tag says 100% silk.

I edited my original post to say this earlier! :yep: I would think Italy would have some great silk fabric!

Probably but so far no one understands what I am asking for...lol.

Anywho, I ordered from Honey Wig and I can't wait to get it!!!

I'm happy too cause I also ordered some Black Castor Oil from them at the same time. Thanks a bunch because I was looking for that!!!!

Probably but so far no one understands what I am asking for...lol.

Anywho, I ordered from Honey Wig and I can't wait to get it!!!

I'm happy too cause I also ordered some Black Castor Oil from them at the same time. Thanks a bunch because I was looking for that!!!!

:up: OK!
Glad you got what you want!
IJWTK, there is no one around you who can translate "silk scarf" in Italian? :rolleyes:
Child, you better find out from the internet! :lachen:

:up: OK!
Glad you got what you want!
IJWTK, there is no one around you who can translate "silk scarf" in Italian? :rolleyes:
Child, you better find out from the internet! :lachen:

LOL! It was just my husband and I at the mall. I did not know what to say! I got me a hooded hair dryer though out of it!!!! I just kept touching my hair and mouthing "dry"!!!! It was hilarious!

Back