Do we use Silk, Satin, Sateen, or a Polyester scarf?

Yeah, I thought I was doing something great for my hair so I was willing to pay it. An 'investment'-not!

You DID try and I commend you for it. I'm sorry that this happened. Something $3-5 a yard on these sites I named would be perfect. A habotai or even a chiffon. If your WalMart cheapie is working for you, I'm glad to hear it.

I feel badly about that $40 silk, I do. :perplexed

Always 100% Silk Scarves, I've been able to pick up on "Clearance" at either Marshall's or TJ Maxx. (The Long Rectangle ones).

Although the Ladies in another Thread reminded me that I have/had a Set of Satin Pillowcases too.:look:

Most Recently, I invested in a PrettyWrap from: prettywrap.com It Works Great.:yep:

The Scarves usually "slip" off once or twice a night, but the PrettyWrap stays securely in place All Night.

Great Investment. And a Good Night's Sleep.:grin:

I went to a fabric store and bought a 1 yard square of 99% silk 1% stretchy stuff (I can't remember what). It was a waste of money. Its not as smooth as my cheapie wal-mart head wraps. My hair catches on it. The oil from my hair caused the scarf color to bleed onto my sheets. Blah! $40 wasted. I love my cheapie head wraps.

LB: Check these Out. Trust Me.........You'll Love them!:grin:

http://www.prettywrap.com/

Back