Silk/Satin lined hats-2 links to share

Leeda.the.Paladin

Hey ladies. Winter's here and I'm just sharing two sites that sell satin and/or silk lined hats.

The first is mostly for kids though they also sell adult sizes. It's called Curly Zebra: They have only satin lined, I believe.

girlssnow1.jpg.w300h187.jpg

P_BrownPinkFloralBand.jpg

P_PinkRhinestoneTrim.jpg

The second is one I just found out about through my blog. Its called HatSoMe. They have silk and satin materials...They also have some really cute hooded scarves and some hats for "bigger hair".

FedoraFlower_Black_Gimp__62754_thumb.jpg

CapA_WineGimp__14714_thumb.jpg

Wrap_BlackCropGimp__27255_thumb.jpg

BlackWhiteTuque2CropGimp1__82423_thumb.jpg

Beanie_RedGimp__98501_thumb.jpg

Feel free to share any other links of satin/silk lined hats!!

Thanks...so timely. I just bought a satin bonnet yesterday to go under my wool hats.

Thank you for this thread OP. I just placed an order. Got the brown, hooded scarf and the white brimmed knit hat. The White Slouchy Knit Beanie was unavailable.

The 10% off code and free-shipping was sweet!!

I live in NW FL and it's been cold for days! It'll be nice to step outside and have my ears and neck protected. Did the BC in Apr '10 and my ears and necks are still exposed.

Gotta keep warm!

Thank you for this thread OP. I just placed an order. Got the brown, hooded scarf and the white brimmed knit hat. The White Slouchy Knit Beanie was unavailable.

I live in NW FL and it's been cold for days! It'll be nice to step outside and have my ears and neck protected. Did the BC in Apr '10 and my ears and necks are still exposed.

Gotta keep warm!

You are my angel...thanks for sharing! I'm ordering now!

Thanks for the information. I've been trying to figure out the best way to cover my head with my bunning. I think the hooded scarf is the way to go. I just need to decide if I want black or gray. I always end up buying black.

i saw this on your blog earlier. and im so getting the beanie/hat with the buttons when i get me some monies lol.

Gotta keep warm!
I placed my order on the 9th; received it today! Yeah!

They are nice. Such good service!

This is awesome! Thanks!!

Up til today the only lined hats I had found were at Neiman Marcus and lord knows I wasn't paying $175 for a hat.

Bump bump bump

I just ordered the gray hooded scarf from Hatsofme. Here's a new 10% code: Kibibi10 (expires 02/15/11, from Kibibi Hair: HatSoMe!). The code from the OP expired on 12/31.

Can't wait to get it, it's been frigid in the DMV!

I ordered me the black hooded scarf and u can't wait to get it. Its cold in NY right now and my hair needs to be protected. I ordered around 7pm and 30 minutes later it already had a tracking number. Yay!!!! If I like it there is one more hat I want to buy.

Back