Silicon Mix?

It's a dominican conditioner, leaves hair soft
Hair treatment to restore the health, shine and the softness of dry, damaged and weak hair.

Thanks for the reply. Is there a particular brand that everyone is using? Is this silicon mix suppose to hold in moisture or something?

kitkat3ny said:
Thanks for the reply. Is there a particular brand that everyone is using? Is this silicon mix suppose to hold in moisture or something?

That is the name of it SILICON MIX....there are several other dominican conditioners..

does it have lots and lots of bad cones...its ok if it has good cones that i can shampoo out but i dont want to deal with the ones that ultimately dry my hair out.

atl_mulattamami said:
does it have lots and lots of bad cones...its ok if it has good cones that i can shampoo out but i dont want to deal with the ones that ultimately dry my hair out.

It left my hair very soft, but I didn't really care for the smell. It didnt stink or anything, but it had a strong purfumy smell to it. :ohwell: I'm glad I ran across this thread. I got so many conditioners at home that I forgot all about this one. :lol: I may use it tonight.

Back