Silicon Mix/Seda Leave-in results (PICS)

Miss_Jetsetter

I did a rollerset a few days ago using these two products. I was totally blown away by how soft and managable my hair was afterwards. My hair had been going thru a MAJOR dryness bout in the last month and NOTHING had been working for it. This stuff/combo is the truth, ya'll. i live in humid Miami and my hair ALWAYS frizzes up no matter what I do to it. This combo kept it at bay...all day!!! Even with the rainy weather we've been having! It wa soft, shiny and silky to the touch. The pictures that I have in my album are the results of this combo ALONE. No serums, gloss sprays NOTHING.

See for yourself: www.fotki.com/MissJetsetter

It's in the very last album.

PS. my hair has been known for looking like a hot hell of a mess "cotton ball" in the midst of all this humidity down here. i really think that this product combo is a "cure" for this.

Last edited:
Wow.....I will definitely give this a try!!! You hair looks great. Thanks for sharing :) .

deedabug said:
it looked really good...

do u think the sedal would have given u the same or very similar results alone??

This is what I am wondering since the silicon mix is sold out on sickbay

Just Beautiful Girl! You make me want some Silicon mix even more now! your hair is getting so thick?? Any tips on how your hair is getting thicker?

You and your hair are beautiful! Can you give a list of ingredients for the silicon mix and seda products you used? TIA . . .

Oh yea I tried the Silicon Mix yesterday and it is really good. I went to get a rollerset and blow out done at a dominican salon and she put it in my hair and it made my hair really silky and shiny, i love it. Im going to buy some when i get my PIBBS hair dryer later this month.

*bumping again*

I love your results! I've been using the Aveda Anti-Humectant for quite a while now and it works but not 100% against humidity. Now, where can I find these products?

Back