Signatures/Profiles/Security Features

Carlie said:
Will the new security features, recently implemented, be restored as well? TIA
I could not sleep and so I was going to log onto the site. I was suprised to see the signatures open to public view again. I was also suprised to see the Health and fitness boards open to non members. I was alarmed because a few people have posted before and after pictures of themselves in regards to weight loss. I do not think that these pictures were intended for the whole world to see (not to mention all of the pictures of many of us in our BS pictures)! Can restoring the security features be made a priority please? Thanks.

Last edited:
See what happens if you cannot sleep ;) I was actually working on the board while you were on as well setting the security features. For moments some boards were open to the public but that was sorted out. Now all forums are with the same security settings as before.

If I have missed something please let me know.

And by the way the signature masking will happen very shortly. I am just sorting out some other things.

dimopoulos said:
And by the way the signature masking will happen very shortly. I am just sorting out some other things.

Does that mean that my signature will be back soon??? It seems to have dissapeared.

Thanks!

Back