SIGH OF RELIEF!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
My hair was getting dryer and dryer--I mean crackly dry. :( I'd taken scissors to it a couple of times not knowing what I thought that would do as I look back on it.

I thought I'd moved into a hard water area. I was getting so upset, because I love my house but I told hubby that I just can't be baldheaded with a beautiful house. :lol:

Anyway, it turns out that I just needed a good protein treatment. Remember I posted a few months ago that when your hair just refuses to hold on to moisture, then it's probably in need of protein? Well, that was the case here.

So glad that's all it was. :yep: My hair feels so much better. (and moist) :up:

Supergirl said:
My hair was getting dryer and dryer--I mean crackly dry. :( I'd taken scissors to it a couple of times not knowing what I thought that would do as I look back on it.

I thought I'd moved into a hard water area. I was getting so upset, because I love my house but I told hubby that I just can't be baldheaded with a beautiful house. :lol:

Anyway, it turns out that I just needed a good protein treatment. Remember I posted a few months ago that when your hair just refuses to hold on to moisture, then it's probably in need of protein? Well, that was the case here.

So glad that's all it was. :yep: My hair feels so much better. (and moist) :up:

:lol: @ the bolded part.

glad to hear everything worked out :)

I was just about to shout you about the bb growth serum:D . Glad to here your hair is okay, what protien treatment did you use?

ot:what moisturizing conditioner are you using now a days

Im so glad you figured out what the problem was, and were able to combat it!

Because I love my house but I told hubby that I just can't be baldheaded with a beautiful house I know thats right!!!!! :)

How do you like that AO JA? I never heard of that one is it new? I love to try different AO conditioners! I'm going to look this one up.

Anyway, isn't it funny how we sometimes forget? I swear I need to write down instructions or reminders for what I need to do when that happens. I had the same problem. My hair wasn't holding on to the moisture and I was doing nothing but rinsing it down the drain. I used GPB but I think I need a stronger one. My hair feels so much better now. I really need to try that duo tex on my next visit to the BSS.

Honi said:
How do you like that AO JA? I never heard of that one is it new? I love to try different AO conditioners! I'm going to look this one up.

Anyway, isn't it funny how we sometimes forget? I swear I need to write down instructions or reminders for what I need to do when that happens. I had the same problem. My hair wasn't holding on to the moisture and I was doing nothing but rinsing it down the drain. I used GPB but I think I need a stronger one. My hair feels so much better now. I really need to try that duo tex on my next visit to the BSS.

I really like the Aubrey conditioner. It is very moisturizing, even on air-dried hair with no leave-in. (Supergirl's true test of moisturizing ability) The only thing about it that I don't like is that it becomes runny over time. A fresh unopened bottle has thick product in it. But eventually after you open it, in the following weeks it will become runny--still works fine though. I guess because of the natural ingredients, there are no thickeners and such added so it does what it does.

Back