Shu Uemura Essence Absolue

Thanks for the review :yep:. I'm glad to know that you liked the product. Did you use it after a blow-out?
Received Friday used today...I must say i LOVE this oil. The smell is to die for and its light but moisturizing, i looked up each ingredient of this oil and found that each ingedient was only not a harmful concinogen but the camila oil is very good for the hair. I will say it is expensive but the bottle is a good size and one pump goes a long way and i have thick hair. This will be a regular staple daily.

I have tried the Chi Silk Infusion but don't like all the Cones in it tends to make my hair dryer, I used this after i wet set and flat iron my roots put all over and like the fact that my hair was not weighed down and overly greasy. I will put on my ends nightly as well, and see if it builds up. But for the moment it was a good buy for me the bottle actually was bigger than i expected, and i expect it will take me at least a month to go thru it since you don't need to use a lot.

I LOVE THIS OIL :yep: :yep: :yep:! I finally used it on Saturday night and it made it so easy to comb through my new growth (6 weeks post). I didn't blow dry, I put it on before I wrapped and sat under the dryer. Sunday morning, my hair was soft, and silky and the comb still just glided through my NG. You don't need to use a lot and it will last a long time. Would I purchased it again.....YES!

I LOVE THIS OIL :yep: :yep: :yep:! I finally used it on Saturday night and it made it so easy to comb through my new growth (6 weeks post). I didn't blow dry, I put it on before I wrapped and sat under the dryer. Sunday morning, my hair was soft, and silky and the comb still just glided through my NG. You don't need to use a lot and it will last a long time. Would I purchased it again.....YES!

Its got my vote too!!

Back