shout outs to bee mine!!!!!!!!

Rapunzel*

my hair grows really fast but i must say be mine is giving me extra growth:grin:
if you ladies haven't purchase it then you should!

my progress is in my fotki:yep:
i use bee mine 1-3 times a week

p.s i dont measure my hair with a ruler i just look at my fro and stretch it sometimes to see how close i am to sl and the front of my hair.

place your order here
icon12.gif

www.BeeMineProducts.com

This product isnt no joke. I have so much NG in a short period of time. I just ordered the new strawberry kiwi and talking about smelling good :lick: and here shipping is top notch. I placed my order on thursday night and received it today.:yep:

This sounds like a great product ladies...get yo' grow on!!!:grin:

Isn't it wonderful when you find a product that works for you?:yep:

This product isnt no joke. I have so much NG in a short period of time. I just ordered the new strawberry kiwi and talking about smelling good :lick: and here shipping is top notch. I placed my order on thursday night and received it today.:yep:

that means youll be bsl in no time maybe november:grin:
i didnt get the scented one maybe next time:yep:

ur baby is a cutie

This sounds like a great product ladies...get yo' grow on!!!:grin:

Isn't it wonderful when you find a product that works for you?:yep:
yes it is

im going to try to apply ovation to my scalp twice a week and bee mine 2 times a week i will see how much growth ill get:grin:

I had a dream about ordering this stuff last night! :lick: I want the Strawberry Kiwi sooo much!! Would it be okay to use OCT , and use the Beemine for more moisture and growth on my scalp? :look:

that means youll be bsl in no time maybe november:grin:
i didnt get the scented one maybe next time:yep:

ur baby is a cutie

Thanks for the compliment. Well I cant say that because I love nice blunt ends. If I can achieve APL hair but very thick I will be satisfied with that.

You are missing out and better try the scented one next time for sure. Now dont fall in love because it smells just that good!:lick:

YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! :woohoo2::woohoo2:

I just received mine today! Man, that was fast. I had just ordered on Friday! Can't wait to try it!!

Congratulations to all who have experienced growth with this!!! :trophy:

YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! :woohoo2::woohoo2:

I just received mine today! Man, that was fast. I had just ordered on Friday! Can't wait to try it!!

Congratulations to all who have experienced growth with this!!! :trophy:
*doin the cabbage patch* i thought id get it on a Tuesday or Wednesday and i got it on a monday i was impressed:lachen:
they get it hear fast and it makes my hair grow more what a plus

Yes it is and the new scent is lovely! I love it when I find something that is working for me.
darnit i guess when i went cheap and got the 8 oz. i got the sulfur smelling one:lachen:
the sulfur doesnt bother me though:yep:
nothing so far smells worst than dr. miracles:perplexed(i dont use it anymore)

darnit i guess when i went cheap and got the 8 oz. i got the sulfur smelling one:lachen:
the sulfur doesnt bother me though:yep:
nothing so far smells worst than dr. miracles:perplexed(i dont use it anymore)

My first order also had sulfur in it but it was the mango scent. As long as she will have the strawberry scent and doesnt come out with anything else more fruiter, I will always be ordering the Strawberry kiwi.

My first order also had sulfur in it but it was the mango scent. As long as she will have the strawberry scent and doesnt come out with anything else more fruiter, I will always be ordering the Strawberry kiwi.
wow i have to go to her site to check this out
thanks!

can you smell the sulfur in the strawberry kiwi one?

and can I use this and OCT simultaneously?

Last edited:
I love Bee Mine too :yay:

The strawberry kiwi scent smells so :lick: and it gives me great growth! I also love that MsSunshine ships suuuuper fast, cause I'm really impatient. When I order something, I want it right NOW! :giggle:

Ladies thanks for all the Luv :grin: !! And thanks so much LongHairDreams for the post you're a Gem Girl ! If you Ladies have a review/testimony you want posted on the site do leave a message with either me or LongHairDreams and we'll get it posted. Again, thanks ya'll !!! ;)

I love Bee Mine too :yay:

The strawberry kiwi scent smells so :lick: and it gives me great growth! I also love that MsSunshine ships suuuuper fast, cause I'm really impatient. When I order something, I want it right NOW! :giggle:
YOU AIN"T NEVER LIED! I ordered this morning and already got my shipping notice!
:yay:

i think im going to order mine today. but here's my question.
i co-wash everyday. if i use this will i have to cut down on the co-washing?

Back