shout outs to bee mine!!!!!!!!

My first order also had sulfur in it but it was the mango scent. As long as she will have the strawberry scent and doesnt come out with anything else more fruiter, I will always be ordering the Strawberry kiwi.

I was considering purchasing BeeMine, too. Perhaps the strawberry kiwi.

Question ladies. Do you find that the scent of the strawberry kiwi fades and just leaves you with the sulphur smell or does the smell of the strawberry kiwi stay?

i think im going to order mine today. but here's my question.
i co-wash everyday. if i use this will i have to cut down on the co-washing?
no id just co wash in the morning and apply bee mines at night
dont be too heavy handed on the oil dont want it running down your face. once i get on the sides i have to be really light handed because it will run on the side of my face if i put too much. then massage into your hair for about 5-15 minutes and you should be set.until you rinse in the morning or at night. or if u want you can apply after you co wash

^^others may chime in but i don't see that being a problem. If you wash your hair in the am, apply this the night before or when you get home so it has time to penetrate.

Question ladies. Do you find that the scent of the strawberry kiwi fades and just leaves you with the sulphur smell or does the smell of the strawberry kiwi stay?

^^girl, you got me sticking my fingers in my hair to see if i smell the sulfur or the scent....:lachen:I don't smell sulfur or really the scent. Its faded overnight. Anyone else?

my guess is that it would stay. ms sunshine is good with that all day strawberry kiwi smell, you'll be fine =]

I ordered mine Thursday and got it yesterday!! Should I rotate the use of that and megatek every other day? Or just use and then wash my hair for the week and use the other. I am in a sew in right now. Any advice?

I ordered mine Thursday and got it yesterday!! Should I rotate the use of that and megatek every other day? Or just use and then wash my hair for the week and use the other. I am in a sew in right now. Any advice?

By using two growth aids, you won't know which is giving you the results. But a double whammy doesn't hurt. IMO

I co wash daily too :yep:

After I co wash and apply my leave in, I use Bee Mine :grin:

The delicious scent stays on my head for a long time. I don't ever smell the sulfur

OMG!!!!! That is some fast shipping!!!! Who you got working in the post office for you???:grin::grin: I love the Mango scent. Off to condish wash and massage my scalp with mine.

Bee Mine is da truth; I've gotten PHENOMENAL growth with this product.

And, the shipping is so fast.

Excellent, product, just excellent.

Back