Shout out @ virtuasis...she's was hiding that gorgeous hair!

lovelymissyoli

Shout out @ virtuasis...she\'s was hiding that gorgeous hair!

I normally wouldn’t do this but I had to shout out our fellow member virtuasis because her hair is simply gorgeous! /images/graemlins/smile.gif If you haven’t seen it yet, you must check out her “Alli vs. Curly Round II” album where she rollerset and flat ironed her hair! The results are just beautiful! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Not to mention, her hair has grown significantly these past months. Keep up the good growth girl! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

***I don't know if I'm allowed to post her album address for privacy issues but you can do a search on her name.***

Re: Shout out @ virtuasis...she\'s was hiding that gorgeous hair!

i just checked it.
WOW! is all i can say. I love the rollerset/flat ironing results. And girl, that wig u r rocking is BANGING and u r very talented to b able to dye it not 1 but 2 colors /images/graemlins/smile.gif
What type of products did you use to flatiron ur hair? What type of flatiron do you own?

Very pretty curls and color. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Her hair is very pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif...and I love the color!

I have been stalking her album for the longest I love how her texturizer came out I wish my hair stylist would do it like that...

her hair is the bomb...the color is gorgeous

Ya know I just found this post! Thanks!!! I have been so caught up with school and finals that I've barely been paying attention to anything these days.

Back