SHOUT-OUT TO ONEPRAYING.....

Nanyanika

Girl thank-you very much. Last night, I tried your sheabutter mix, I added some world of curls/coconut oil mix and let me tell you my hair is so soft now, even the middle part where i have demarcation breakage feels better. I only used a little homemade spray moisturiser over my hair this morning and that's it. Now i just need to sort out my sore scalp with essential oils and massage plus I need to purchase a good deep conditioner. thank-you, i really find your album very informatiive and helpful throughout my transition.

Ya know, I was going to start a thread giving a shout-out to OnePraying, and it slipped my mind. :perplexed

OnePraying has a great transitioning regime and album--it's really helped me during my transition. And her hair looks fantastic! :D

Cheleigh said:
Ya know, I was going to start a thread giving a shout-out to OnePraying, and it slipped my mind. :perplexed

OnePraying has a great transitioning regime and album--it's really helped me during my transition. And her hair looks fantastic! :D
Her hair and techniques are wonderful

den1 said:
Girl thank-you very much. Last night, I tried your sheabutter mix, I added some world of curls/coconut oil mix and let me tell you my hair is so soft now, even the middle part where i have demarcation breakage feels better. I only used a little homemade spray moisturiser over my hair this morning and that's it. Now i just need to sort out my sore scalp with essential oils and massage plus I need to purchase a good deep conditioner. thank-you, i really find your album very informatiive and helpful throughout my transition.

Thanks for the shout-out I am well undeserving though.

I'm so glad it worked for you! It was a "hair life saver" for me. The moisturizing properties of shea butter are much to behold! You mix sound great I may just try it.

Now as far a deep condish goes, you know I use a mix of ORS OOR Pak and cholestrol and honey, which is off the chain too!

Denise, your hair is absolutely beautiful! I've drooled over your hair many a day since I first joined.

Cheleigh my reverse twin! :lol: : Glad I could help! You know, a girl over at another board thinks we are cousins! She missed the "hair cousins" part! :lol:

NurseN98: Girl thank you with dat beautiful black hair of yours. You inspired me to mix stuff up. I'm on the verge of mixing my own poo....look out now!

Cheleigh said:

True indeed!
I missed this post but i'm glad i found it. I'm up in Onepraying's album at least once a week.

Onepraying, you are talented and i really admire your patience. You take really good care of your hair and it shows. :)

Back