Shout out to Jennifer_MD!!!

ms_kenesha

Your hair is awesome!!!! I really think I was finally reconvinced to relax when we were in the car together coming back from the last DC LHCF Meeting, your hair was so gorgeous I was thinking to myself "I want that!" Your hair has all the qualities anyone could ask for from their hair: healthy, thick, shiny, lengthy, and GORGEOUS!

I just saw your newest pictures and your updo was gorgeous and your hair is just growing SO MUCH! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

oh just beautiful updates.. your hair looks so thick and healthy.....pretty hair and pretty lady.... way to grow.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

WHOA /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif BEAUTIFUL!!!

I will take your textlaxed hair anyday!

ITA...and she had the nerve to make a complaining post about her hair /images/graemlins/whip.gif...I'm down to take that "problem" on any day /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Absolutely beautiful hair, Jennifer /images/graemlins/love.gif!

right right /images/graemlins/clap.gif

and yes jenn, i stalk your album. for the past month ive been clicking on ur album to see updates /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

your hair is looking good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

JenniferMD,

I just adore your hair. Always have. You're so modest, which is so nice, because you just let us do all the raving!!! You're a beautiful person, with a gorgeous head of hair to match!!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Luv ya,
SG

Awwww, Kenesha that was just too sweet /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Thanks Sherrylove, Southerngirl, Dreamssold, honeydrop and foxybronx...you guys are the best! Kombov_dymond, the link is in my siggy.

Kenesha and SG, I can't wait to see yall tomorrow!

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Jennifer... you have some thick and beauuuutiful hair /images/graemlins/love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She sure does!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

How could I have missed the update?? I don't think I've seen such shiny hair in my life. I love the updo as well. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You already know how I feel about your hair Jen /images/graemlins/love.gif I think I left about a hundred comments in your album over the past year lol /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Great progress Jen! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair looks great...love the braid! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
I would like to suggest her for hair beauty of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that emotion /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jenn, you know I'm one of your biggest hair fans! /images/graemlins/clap.gif And I am HATIN' on your thickness /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back