Shout it outttt! Have y'all seen LorraineG's new photos?!

MonaLisa

Shout it outttt! Have y\'all seen LorraineG\'s new photos?!

Had to shout it out....Lorraine G's new photo's illustrating how she does her bun - beautiful!

Lorraine girl...you know about the KUZ products? My Dominican spot uses them and I've seen at the BSS...I may have to cop some products for my stash!

Again...lovely. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Re: Shout it outttt! Have y\'all seen LorraineG\'s new photos?!

Thank you, MonaLisa. You ladies really know how to make a girl smile. I have been so stressed lately and was up all night so coming online this morning and reading the posts and PMs really made my morning. Now I won't have to take my stress out on Ben and Jerry's ice cream tonight. lol.

Mona I am going to PM you about the KUZ. I discovered it at the Wegman's grocery store. They sell dominican products such as Alter Ego, Salerm, Yotegra (I think??), and KUZ. The problem is I don't know anything about the latter. I picked up the oil just to see test it out wrap with it but I don't know anything about the poos nor conditioners. Help!

Yes, I was just about to PM her. That bun is so cute. It's all shiny and stuff. I get hypnotized looking at it like I do when I see ChocolatePrincess's siggy with her pic.

I love it, too.

There's a CVS near my job that has the KUZ products and I was wondering how good they were, I was going to try them our just because they're Dominican..LOL! I didn't see that spray though, I'll look again when it's not a rainy day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

booooo, i cant see the photos /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
booooo, i cant see the photos /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nor can I /images/graemlins/frown.gif, but I'm loving the avatar. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry ladies. I've decided to make the move to Fotki tonight. I learned my lesson. Yahoo photos is no good. /images/graemlins/nono.gif /images/graemlins/down.gif

I tried to look at them too. That bun is very sexy! Girl hurry up and get those pics up!

I love the bun.... beautiful /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif
And yall need to stop saying new products because I've turned into a product junkie...I can't even go in the supermarket without looking at products. /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

me either evie, her bun is gorgous /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lovely! Lorriane /images/graemlins/weird.gif I love buns and pretty earrings !

[ QUOTE ]
yay thanks lorraine....now, act like you know and put some directions for your bun up. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you have to click on the photos to see the notes. let me know if it helps.

yeah, im slow, i edited my response /images/graemlins/smile.gif...thanks again!

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, im slow, i edited my response /images/graemlins/smile.gif...thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we related? lol /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

So pretty and elegant. What do you mean pull w/your fingers? You pull the hair back out of the pins after securing?

[ QUOTE ]
So pretty and elegant. What do you mean pull w/your fingers? You pull the hair back out of the pins after securing?

[/ QUOTE ]

i finger it by pulling it apart so that it doesn't look like it's been pinned down piece by piece

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i finger it by pulling it apart so that it doesn't look like it's been pinned down piece by piece

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks sweetie /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

YAY!!! You've moved to Fotki...now I can really stalk your album /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your bun looks beautiful!

YOUR BUN IS BEAUTIFUL!!! It's a pity that I can't make one like that since I cut my hair.

Lorraine they were wondering why the link from earlier wasn't working *lol*
'Cuz you done up and moved /images/graemlins/driver.gif Still love the bun, thanks again!

[ QUOTE ]
Lorraine they were wondering why the link from earlier wasn't working *lol*
'Cuz you done up and moved /images/graemlins/driver.gif Still love the bun, thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so sorry. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif The link is still active it's just down because Yahoo is so horrible. I can't even get in as an owner to move my photos over.

JenniferMd, I'm officially a Fotki user. Now I have to add all of you as "friends".

Wildflower, your avatar is gorgeous girl!

Your bun looks great! I really like how you dressed it up with those earrings. A question...is that a rinse you have in your hair to change your highlights or is that a new color?

I LOVE LORRAINEG's HAIR /images/graemlins/weird.gif It's so thick and beautiful... and the color is banging.

Wow! You bun is beautiful!!

I am definitely going to try this once I get out of these braids!!

Thanks for the instructions!!

It's just gorgeous /images/graemlins/up.gif...and I think, even with my style deficient self, I can do it own my own /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Back