Shout it outttt! Have y'all seen LorraineG's new photos?!

Re: Shout it outttt! Have y\'all seen LorraineG\'s new photos?!

Beautiful Bun! Oh and I simply love the highlights, they are really nice.

So so pretty, Im loving everything about your hair, the color, the shine, the bun, just beautiful!

WOW that bun is BEAUTIFUL!!! So sleek & elegant.... and the highlights just set if off! VERY, VERY PRETTY!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Your bun looks great! I really like how you dressed it up with those earrings. A question...is that a rinse you have in your hair to change your highlights or is that a new color?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey there. The color is a semi-permanent by Dark & Lovely. It's one of their auburn colors. Forgive me, I can't recall the name. I had to color my hair in order to stop the highlights from further damaging my hair. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

To all the other ladies thanks so much for the wonderful comments. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

The bun in your avatar is gorgeous! The shine really brings out the color. You're really doing a wonderful job with your hair!

Lorraine, you are so pretty and so is your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

/images/graemlins/love.gifLovely...I gotta try that bun... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gifwell, that's when my hair get longer /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

WOW! I love your bun, it looks so shiny and elegant.
And I really like the color too.

hiza...

LORRAINE, I CAUGHT YA AGAIN!!!LOL! THAT BUN IS BEAUTIFUL. HEALTHY LOOKING TOO! YOU'RE MAKING ME SO PROUD OF YOU! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

OMG!!! LorrainG...your bun is off the hook! Thanks for sharing your beauty secret.

daviine

You ladies are so sweet, esp you Lovechic. I am officially a Fotki convert so don't be surprised when you all see me as your "fotki friend." /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

Your bun is simply beautiful, when I saw the avatar I thought you went to the salon to get that done!!! Beautiul!!! I love the highlights too!!!

<font color="purple">Lorraine, I have to compliment on your bun. I can't imagine how you use your own method to achieve a beautiful look and dress it up with chandelier earrings to accompany the style. Also, the instructions are much easier to do rather than to use a foam doughnut and taking the strands of hair to cover over that thing. You are amazing! When I have my pics taken, I'll have them on Fotki instead of Yahoo. And I have to agree with you on that though. Again, your hair and bun are beautiful.

BTW, I've noticed that you did your highlights in the front. Did you use the same method from KT? It really looks awesome! Keep up the good work, Lorraine! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

BabyCurls</font>

<font color="purple">Bumping for Lorraine </font>

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I've noticed that you did your highlights in the front. Did you use the same method from KT? It really looks awesome! Keep up the good work, Lorraine! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Oh, thank you Babycurls. You are sooooo sweet. I love Kitchen_tichen's highlights but I used African Pride's highlighting kit. The highlights are much stronger and the chemical is a bit harsh and therefore were causing some strands to turn white blond./images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I recently colored my entire head auburn using Dark and Lovely's coloring kit. So now I'm just sitting back and waiting until I can color it black again, in time for winter. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Don't forget to share your photos when you upload them in Fotki. /images/graemlins/up.gif </font>

Back